Main Menu

Savage

Started by The Grundles, February 13, 2012, 10:22:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Grundles

Anyone taking a punt on him this year?

First season last yr and pumped out some beauties! Still a little worried about his vest situation though....got vest affected quite hard last yr. 

Anyone know if he is tearing it up down at Hawkland?

Justin Bieber

Nahh, better Hawthorn players out there...

PurpleArmy

Def on my radar. hes my smokie to explode. Apparently he has been kicking ass the preseason and was one of the best in the intraclub club game last week. watch him in the nab cup

Kuruki

Quote from: whatlez on February 13, 2012, 10:59:07 PM

Yeah but that's the thing, there were better players then Rockliff and Redden last season but they killed everyone. Finding that smokey that can smash there avg out to 100+ from nowhere is what we are looking for. This dude is as good a chance as any in that situation.

elli

Windigo

Very difficult to pick him as only a midfield option unfortunately.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Kuruki on February 14, 2012, 02:25:24 AM
Quote from: whatlez on February 13, 2012, 10:59:07 PM

Yeah but that's the thing, there were better players then Rockliff and Redden last season but they killed everyone. Finding that smokey that can smash there avg out to 100+ from nowhere is what we are looking for. This dude is as good a chance as any in that situation.

Better players out there for the lions? Can you name a few? Cause I didn't think The Lions had any high scoring midfielders except the once Simon Black.

Ziplock

he means last year I think?

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Ziplock on February 14, 2012, 08:31:07 PM

Yeah excluding Redden, Rockliff and Black who else even touched the ball in the mids for the lions?

Ziplock

Quote from: whatlez on February 14, 2012, 08:42:28 PM

Yeah excluding Redden, Rockliff and Black who else even touched the ball in the mids for the lions?

by last year I meant 2010 I think lol.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Ziplock on February 14, 2012, 08:44:27 PM
Quote from: whatlez on February 14, 2012, 08:42:28 PM

by last year I meant 2010 I think lol.

Alright haha. I don't even know what he said initally lol.

elephants

Nah. Barlow/Sloane/Shuey/Gaff/Ziebell or Trengove for unique mid-price mids. Anyone else should be a gun or a rookie.

The F.A.R.K.

he could be a smokey but id rather take less of a risk and get barlow or even better why not just get a bloody premium