Previous topic - Next topic

Are you looking at Jack Flash this year

Definitely
He is on the radar
If he lights up the NAB
Pretty Unlikely
Not if he outscored the rest of Fremantle in the NAB

SydneyRox

Has Jack Anthony come into anyones view over the last few days?

Ross Lyon has stated he is currently in the preferred 22 as a fwd target.

Priced at a juicy $178,100 he could be a very big smokie or at the least a good early season cash cow. 6 of his first 11 games before the bye are at home and he plays Brisbane(home), Gold Coast(away), Port Adelaide(home) and Richmond(MCG) in that period too!

He didnt exactly set the world on fire in his time at the Pies, avg 70 in 2009 (21games) and 53 2010 (7games) but priced at an average of 35 points per game, he is sure to rise if he plays.

Ziplock

didn't he get dropped from like a reserve team for a SAFL GF?

I hear he's been going insane in pre-season though...

dmac07

Dropped by Swan Districts for the WAFL grand final last year I believe.

Has a decent skill set but always seemed to lack the killer instinct and professionalism required at the top level. If he gives 100% though there is no reason he can't be a decent player. Unlikely at this stage for me but if he kills it in the NAB may be worth a look. Should get decent delivery at Freo and will wont get the best defender, quick off the mark, good hands and a great kick. But can he find the ball enough to score well, not so sure.

BratPack

You would have to give ME $178,100 to pick him.

SydneyRox

Quote from: Ziplock on February 13, 2012, 04:50:10 PM
didn't he get dropped from like a reserve team for a SAFL GF?

I hear he's been going insane in pre-season though...

Besides the article I read on Sunday regarding him being in the 22 right now, I havent heard too much about him at all, which makes it even more interesting.

Freo fans might have more detail

Carnthedockers

Dropped by Subi for the GF. He was well underdone last year. Expect a lot more from him under Ruthless Ross.

BGK

Quote from: BratPack on February 13, 2012, 05:04:58 PM
You would have to give ME $178,100 to pick him.

Agree completely. There is no way he will be even considered in my team.

Bruizer81

4INAROW

two words.....FLOWER NO!