Main Menu

Proving people wrong again

Started by TheMailman, February 13, 2012, 12:04:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: Cicjose on February 13, 2012, 11:48:45 PM
Mumford is no spud

Walsh and Reid only have to kick 50 between them to be effective

Goodes Mcglynn, ROK, Rohan and TDL can all kick goals......

The mids look good on paper but performance this year will determine how good they can be

If White holds down CHB and shuts down opposition forwards then it will be called a masterstroke and Sydney will be back in September easily

Mumford was a spud at geelong how does one decent season justify him being one of the best in the comp

well reid kicked 202 goals last year and walsh is a rookie that for all we know could turn up being a dud

goodes and rok are on the out, mcglynn is overated by many, and rohan and tdl have yet to show any geniune goal kicking potential. they might chip in with a few every couple of weeks but they are no top 10 fwd

jesse white has to be one of the worst players in the afl, he is slow cant take a mark, cant ruck and his defensive pressure is terrible. I wouldnt be putting any eggs in his basket

TheMailman

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on February 14, 2012, 09:42:49 PM
Mumford is no spud

The mids look good on paper but performance this year will determine how good they can be

If White holds down CHB and shuts down opposition forwards then it will be called a masterstroke and Sydney will be back in September easily

Mumford was a spud at geelong how does one decent season justify him being one of the best in the comp

well reid kicked 202 goals last year and walsh is a rookie that for all we know could turn up being a dud

goodes and rok are on the out, mcglynn is overated by many, and rohan and tdl have yet to show any geniune goal kicking potential. they might chip in with a few every couple of weeks but they are no top 10 fwd

jesse white has to be one of the worst players in the afl, he is slow cant take a mark, cant ruck and his defensive pressure is terrible. I wouldnt be putting any eggs in his basket

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vygBJr6Hxhk

All I have to say to this

TheMailman

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on February 14, 2012, 09:42:49 PM
Mumford is no spud

Actually I have so much more

How could Sydney only lose to Collingwood by 6 points in 2011 if they were crap?

I was at the game. it wasn't as if the magpies weren't trying.

Now let me put into perspective

Goodes only had 18 possesions

Mumford WASN'T EVEN PLAYING?!?!?!?

Jack was injured in the 1st quarter and subbed off

Your so called "spud" Jesse White was playing, Your so called "spud" Lewis Roberts Thompson was playing

Travis Cloke kicked 6 goals. Dane Swan had 33 possesions

If that doesn't settle that the Swans are at least a top 7 side I don't know what will

Case closed

elephants

Wow this is great reading! Goodes has another 4 years in him imo. Absolute freak. If he can't run the midfield anymore he still has the talent to play FF in 5 years time.

bomberboy0618

Quote from: TheMailman on February 13, 2012, 06:17:30 PM
Well I'll go ahead and say that we'll finish between 2nd-6th

Some may consider it as optimistic but really the Swans haven't really lost anything from 2011. Tagh; although a great name in recent swans history was well past his best and We've made significant gains in experience, trading and drafting.

Put into that we can beat all 17 other teams on our day.
Dont tell me... Princes from Nigeria assured you this would happen if you transferred your life savings to them?

The F.A.R.K.

There is no point arguing with you guys because as swan supporters you are not going to step back and look at the big picture (realising im right) you will out of instinct go in and bat for the team. Guess you guys will be looking at the big picture at the end of the year so come back to me then. And when jesse white gets over 5 brownlow votes in a year come back to me

elephants

I think White will get that FARK. Only needs a couple of good games for that to happen... Maybe a Purple patch where he kicks a couple of bags of 5+ against GWS/Port/GC...

stew42

FARK, from what I've seen, the Swan supporters have provided video and statistical evidence, whereas you have just stated opinions (Jesse White, Mumford are spuds. RO'K, Goodes are too old, etc)

Just let us accept that we're good, alright?  >:(

The F.A.R.K.

like i said there is no point aruguing with the swans fans because they are all bias just like any fans and wont see where im coming from. Swans are the laughing stock of AFL in SA and that is coming from a state where both teams finished bottom 8 so yeah Im stating my opinions and the opinions of many in SA

TheMailman

Why on earth would two teams that did horredously be laughing at any team above them?

That would be an invitation to get their ass kicked. Not that I believe the Swans are at all any form of laughing stock. How can a South Australian laugh at a semi finalist team when there are teams that are losing by 100+ points several times in a season?

bomberboy0618

Quote from: TheMailman on February 15, 2012, 07:13:48 PM
Why on earth would two teams that did horredously be laughing at any team above them?

That would be an invitation to get their ass kicked. Not that I believe the Swans are at all any form of laughing stock. How can a South Australian laugh at a semi finalist team when there are teams that are losing by 100+ points several times in a season?
If you mean me then...
GOODESY, GOODESY
Couldnt kick straight to win a game against Essendon.

TheMailman

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on February 15, 2012, 07:36:52 PM
Quote from: TheMailman on February 15, 2012, 07:13:48 PM

If you mean me then...
GOODESY, GOODESY
Couldnt kick straight to win a game against Essendon.

You seem to know too much about trolling for your age

I wouldn't mind seeing precious Hurley attempt that  :P
Not that it really mattered you guys were better that day anywho

stew42

South Australians really are twisted. Do they think that winning the spoon is the aim of the game?

TheMailman

What happened in the last major match between Sydney and Geelong in comparison to the last major match between Port Adelaide and Geelong I wonder?

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: stew42 on February 15, 2012, 07:55:38 PM
South Australians really are twisted. Do they think that winning the spoon is the aim of the game?

seriously...... Crows and Port are in rebuilding stages and everyone who actually follows afl should know that. Crows are rebuilding from soem poor decisions from senior staff over last 5 years and port are rebuilding after their run to the gf in 2007. Over the last 5 years crows and port have lost very experienced players and therefore are now filled with teams of youth. Crows and Port will be top 8 teams by 3 years time while Sydney are stuck in the midle of the ladder going no where in three years time. That is why you are the laughing stock. Sydney is like a dt full of mid pricers yeah you might average 1900 consistently but you wont really get anywhere. Port and Crows are like a dt full of rookies, you have to put up with shower scores at the start but by the end you have a team of premiums