getting close now

Started by egosbar, February 12, 2012, 07:12:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

egosbar

DEF: B. Goddard, D. Heppell, P. Hanley, J. Grimes, T. Armstrong, M. Clarke, S. Morris (J. Tynan, B. Wilkes)
MID: D. Swan, G. Ablett jnr, T. Rockliff, B. Gibbs, L. Hayes, D. Pfeiffer (M. Grigg, B. Lee)
RUC: B. McEvoy, J. Giles (J. Redden, O. Stephenson)
FWD: L. Franklin, N. Fyfe, D. Zaharakis, D. Martin, S. Sidebottom, A. Saad, T. Walsh (D. Zorko, S. Rowe)
CASH LEFT: $14,600

lids will come back in if fit gibbs or rocky will finance that

pfieffer for dpp

what do you guys think  , at this stage im risking the ruck but that may change , im only going for leagues so if after round 2 it doesnt look good its two trades to generate cash to upgrade to two premiums rucks and i can get the best rookie so all wont be wasted , ie downgrade gibbs rocky or hayes

Colliwobblers

its a bit mid priced in the back and front but its a solid team, rucks are risky but a LOT of teams I see are going down this road this season. VERY DEEP FWD and DEF, midfield is great even without hayes and yeah ruck is a rookie on the ground, if giles or big o impress you are a winner if not downgrade a mid to a rook and upgrade a rook to a premium ruck.

Waste of 2 trades but its a risk worth taking after smiths and even Lobbe's efforts last season.

GL

egosbar

not sure if its mid priced in forwards , franklin fyfe martin zaha and side are hefty enough for forwards , really though they are nearly all mids

defence is somewhere that even a 90 is ok so why spend big there , goddard is really the only must have

happy to risk two trades on the ruck risk hope it pays off, jump on the field if it does i think

Colliwobblers

no my bad done a lot of teams in a row your fwd definately not mid priced. and yeah good team i thik solid i said :)