$50K - You could be mine!

Started by bennynam, February 12, 2012, 01:37:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bennynam

Happy with it for the time being.

Defenders - Goddard, Deledio, Shaw, Enright, Lake, Clarke, Smedts (Brown, Allen)
Midfielders - Ablett, Swan, Selwood, Shiel, Miles, McDonald (Couch, Zorko)
Rucks - Cox, Leuenberger (Stephensen, Giles)
Forwards - Franklin, Goodes, Pavlich, N.Riewoldt, Christensen, Saad, Cameron (Kerridge, Hampton)

$1,300 cash remaining.

Thanks

MC

Looks pretty good. Not sure about Christensen, although he is very popular around here...

bennynam

Quote from: MC on February 12, 2012, 01:44:39 PM
Looks pretty good. Not sure about Christensen, although he is very popular around here...
I thinks he's a lock!

MC

Quote from: bennynam on February 13, 2012, 09:42:41 PM
Quote from: MC on February 12, 2012, 01:44:39 PM
I thinks he's a lock!
An impressive NAB cup might sell me but I can't quite see it just yet.

tigertuff

37 weeks. Surprised you are allowed anywhere near Supercoach. Good luck with the baby and the footy.

bindas123

bennynam

Quote from: bindas123 on February 14, 2012, 10:32:57 AM
What about Buddy ?
Hey bindas123,

Yeah I had Buddy in my side up until the last few days.  He has a history of missing games. Will probably play 18, 19 or 20 games all up so I wanted guys who would play all year.  In saying that Boomer isn't getting any younger.  I may bring him back in because his such a GUN!

bennynam

Quote from: tigertuff on February 14, 2012, 04:44:47 AM
37 weeks. Surprised you are allowed anywhere near Supercoach. Good luck with the baby and the footy.
Thanks for that tigertuff! Yeah she's pretty good hey!

bennynam

Quote from: bennynam on February 14, 2012, 01:23:42 PM
Quote from: bindas123 on February 14, 2012, 10:32:57 AM
What about Buddy ?
Hey bindas123,

Yeah I had Buddy in my side up until the last few days.  He has a history of missing games. Will probably play 18, 19 or 20 games all up so I wanted guys who would play all year.  In saying that Boomer isn't getting any younger.  I may bring him back in because his such a GUN!
Buddy is back in!

McBayne

I must have missed something but it looks to me like Buddy was always in ...

Rooy is a big risk, but we all know how good a player he can be and because of his form last season a lot of people will stay away from him. Probably up there for Unique Pick of the Year.

With only $1k in the bank you're not leaving yourself much room until after your rookies have fired, I hope you're ready to ride that wave of frustration in the early parts of the season when you miss out on the next big thing due to a lack of funds.

For less money Birchall, Bock or Broughton probably have greater potential than Enright. There is rumour and watercooler talk of Bock spending some time at half-forward so he may bag a few goals this year to help his score along. Whilst Broughton is the most likely to have a run through the midfield at some point during games.

Very solid team though, good luck.