Any Mid under 555k

Started by theflyinghawk, February 12, 2012, 11:26:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theflyinghawk

Thinking of between murph, selwood and rocky at the moment

would love some thoughts

Lions01

Im guessing that you already have Ablett, this is how i see.

Murphy is a safest bet, shouldn't lose anything on the average.
Selwood is underpriced because of that 27 vs StKilda, always a worry with the new concussion rule that he will have to be subbed at somestage.
Rockliff has the highest ceiling at the moment, he plays such a DT friendly game. Only slight concern is he may get some attention throughout the year, althou i think Black and Rich will be a head of him and even Redden (better user of the ball)

I'm going with Selwood

Torpedo10

Any of those choices is good but I'd go Murphy.

tigers123

elephants

Murphy imo. I have Rocky as an upgrade target. Pretty keen to see how he can back-up last year and if he gets morre attention before picking him. Jelwood is also a gun (he is in my team along with Murph) but Murphy is a safer bet with a slightly kinder draw.

Kuruki

How is Murph travelling so far this pre season? Didn't he have knee surgery?
I was going to save Rockliff for a round 12 upgrade target, but then i thought no way do i want to wait till round 12 to finish off my midfield. I think my first and last mid upgrade will be Pendels.

I think Murph and Selwood are both safe options. Rockliff could hurt you either way, having him or not. That's one of the biggest questions of DT 2012.
If any of my current mid's pick up any sort of niggle from now to round1 in comes Thomo.

Capper

imo they will average the same this year go selwood to save money or go Murphy for DPP

elephants

Quote from: tabs on February 12, 2012, 02:32:17 PM
imo they will average the same this year go selwood to save money or go Murphy for DPP
Murphy? DPP?

Windigo

Selwood.

Still upped his average and got less of the ball than he did in previous seasons.  8)

elephants

Quote from: elephants on February 12, 2012, 02:47:28 PM
Quote from: tabs on February 12, 2012, 02:32:17 PM
Murphy? DPP?
Still, Murphy? And DPP?

TheMailman

he doesn't have DPP nor should he

Seeing as brisbane was rated "one of the best" upgrade teams this year I'll probably be looking at Rockcliff later in the season

Football Factory

Quote from: TheMailman on February 12, 2012, 06:40:14 PM
he doesn't have DPP nor should he

Seeing as brisbane was rated "one of the best" upgrade teams this year I'll probably be looking at Rockcliff later in the season
+ 1 ,... Murphy DPP  ;D

elephants

No. I know that Murph shouldn't have dpp. I just don't know why that dude said Murphy FOR dpp.

Where did you read this best upgrade too team thing MM?

TheMailman

It was one of the articles from dttalk.com

Some of the articles were useless but this one was really good but I forget what it was called.

It sold me anyway cause I needed a reason to pick Selwood over Rockcliff/Thompson

essendon2

Quote from: elephants on February 12, 2012, 07:11:21 PM
No. I know that Murph shouldn't have dpp. I just don't know why that dude said Murphy FOR dpp.

Where did you read this best upgrade too team thing MM?
best article ever written!!!
go on DT TALK and search fixture study, it was written by Tbetta