is starting with six rookies too much?

Started by JamesHarden13, February 11, 2012, 01:07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamesHarden13

jasonweare

Ringo

No it is not too many. 2 per Def, Mid and Forward would be in most teams structures. 7 would also be acceptable if you were going the Prem Ruck plus 3 rookie strategy.

ben_020285

I will be starting with 7 rookie priced players on the field this year and I have 2 prem rucks.

nathan11

even 8 if you are going with only 1 premium ruck

JamSainter

Well I am going with 1 prem ruck and I have 7 rookies on the field in my whole team (including Marty Clarke) (2/2/1/2) so I am pretty happy with that  :D

yorgis

i reckon most people would have rookie on all benches = 8, plus 1-2 on each line bar rucks = 12 - 13. if you only have 7

you must have a lot of mid pricers and hardly any premos. unless, of course, if you mean actually starting on the field. if so,

yeah 6-7 tops

coolfugitiv0

Quote from: yorgis on February 11, 2012, 04:13:10 PM
i reckon most people would have rookie on all benches = 8, plus 1-2 on each line bar rucks = 12 - 13. if you only have 7

you must have a lot of mid pricers and hardly any premos. unless, of course, if you mean actually starting on the field. if so,

yeah 6-7 tops

Quote from: JamSainter on February 11, 2012, 02:55:24 PM
Well I am going with 1 prem ruck and I have 7 rookies on the field in my whole team (including Marty Clarke) (2/2/1/2) so I am pretty happy with that  :D

:P

I'm seriously looking at starting 3 rookies in my mids and forwards, so 8.
Some of them just look so damn exciting!

enzedder

6 for me....I think you probably need that many for balance....just a matter of making sure you get the right ones.

bomberboy0618

Im starting 3 and McDonald... dont judge me.

yorgis

i did say if you are actually starting 7 rookies on the field, it's fine

tom_scully

Capper

7 for me, 3 backs, 3 forwards and a mid. Maybe more

Nick_1069

assuming you mean on the whole feild, not too much at all. i'm starting 2 (including marty clarke) in the backs, 3 in the mids, 1 in the rucks and 1 or 2 in the fowards. in my opinion the guns and rookies is the best strategy to use.

Bluesalltheway