2nd try for year. almost got it! top 1000 quality i reckon!

Started by BIGCOLSYLVIA, February 10, 2012, 11:39:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rate it

1 (11.1%)
0 (0%)
3 (33.3%)
2 (22.2%)
3 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 2

BIGCOLSYLVIA

Here we go:

Backs: Goddard, Carrazzo ,Deledio, Grimes, Clarke, Mohr , Bugg (Emergencies) Docherty, Morris

Midfield: Ablett, Rockliff,  Thomas, Hayes, Horsely , Mcdonald (Emergencies) Treloar, Brown

Rucks: Mumford,  Mcevoy  (Emergencies) Giles, Stephenson

Fowards: Franklin,  Chapman,  Martin,  Fyfe,  Lecras,  Zorko,  Pfieffer (Emergencies) Walsh, Growden

140k left in the bank

Def: going for something different and not having Heath Shaw due to his unpredictability. Carrazzo should be good this year. Rookies subject to change during NAB cup and intra club matches.

Mid: Hayes fully fit and ready to pump out 100's. Mcdonald (James) will be good this year and is a gun.

Rucks: Just solid, not unique just solid.

Fowards: Abit worried about Chapman, due to his age and hammys. Lecras will tear it up this year and rookies subject to change

please give me feedback in comments

Off Tap

I'd be more worried about starting Fyfe than Chapman due to the shoulder injury over the preseason.

Is Thomas really going to be a keeper? With your cash I'd be upgrading him.

BIGCOLSYLVIA

Quote from: Off Tap on February 11, 2012, 07:44:44 AM
I'd be more worried about starting Fyfe than Chapman due to the shoulder injury over the preseason.

Is Thomas really going to be a keeper? With your cash I'd be upgrading him.

how can you say possibly say is Thomas really going to be a keeper? he averaged over 100 last year.
Also if not for his niggling injury in the middle of the year would have averaged more.

I would agree about Fyfe, but i think hell be ok because he has had a good pre season and is fully fit and i reckon after his shoulder problem which is history hell be a gun again. Chappy im going to watch very closely

yorgis

stick with this side for bigcolsylvia and watch carrots, le cras, and fyfey. i also think lenny may take some time before he gets

back to his best. i think players with those sort of injuries tend to take 8-12 games to get confidence and form back. good

upgrade target tho'

BIGCOLSYLVIA

Quote from: yorgis on February 11, 2012, 01:46:03 PM
stick with this side for bigcolsylvia and watch carrots, le cras, and fyfey. i also think lenny may take some time before he gets

back to his best. i think players with those sort of injuries tend to take 8-12 games to get confidence and form back. good

upgrade target tho'

thanks alot for the advice and honesty.
i might bring in sylvia because i think hell be under pressure and will rise to the occasion, only problem is he isnt playing rnd 1.
also trading zorko due to his injury