Is Mohr going to be the Seb Tape of 2012?

Started by specky lecky, February 10, 2012, 11:10:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

specky lecky

I reckon T Mohr is currently in a lot of peoples teams as a cheap defender who is guaranteed games, me included.
This time last year, I reckon a lot of you had Sep Tape in your team for the same reasons. Cheap, defender and gonna be playing every week. I just can't help to be a little concerned about Mohr. He's a bigger body and a natural defender. I can see him getting the same kind of roles Tape got. Them being man up on key tall forwards and do your best to limited their goals. This role of course leads to very low scores and very underwhelming appreciation in price over the course of the season. Im rethinking Mohr for these very reasons. But who else is likely to play round 1 with the same price tag who is more likely to go up in value? Any ideas?

Mr.Craig

Never went near Seb Tape last year :). Mohr is in quite a few teams yes but I don't think anyone will just pick him and ignore the NAB cup. That's when we will hopefully get answers to these questions, along with possible alternative players.

scotty_222

He played fullback in their intra club match tonight..
He will play the lock down roll. Stay clear

TheMailman

Quote from: scotty_222 on February 11, 2012, 12:18:31 AM
He played fullback in their intra club match tonight..
He will play the lock down roll. Stay clear

Says Kevin Sheedy himself  :-X

Look, just wait until the Nab cup his role will become clear then

elephants

mike_3456

elephants

Think I'll slide Morris into my line-up over Mohr for now... Only for now...

owenbond007

I had a mate who played against him down here inTassie few years ago. Didnt rate his intelligents. reckon he wouldnt have the initiave to go get his own footy. wouldnt expect more than 60 off him

Windigo

Too much hype on Lawn Mohr for my liking.

Won the B & F at some club.

In terms of stats my man Darely showers all over him.  :)

The F.A.R.K.

Look we wont really know much about gws defenders as most are rookies until a week and a bit when they line up at NAB

Matt_352

elephants

Not sold on Darley. How did he go in the intra-club?

Scrads

Maybe GWS getting constantly owned will mean the ball is down his end all the time  :)

Cicjose

im pretty sure Mohr was recruited as the Full Back

owenbond007

im pretty sure i told the misses to flower off and go to sleep