Bye Strategy

Started by StuL, February 09, 2012, 11:25:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StuL

It's going to be nigh on impossible to cover all your bye players, even if you select strictly no more than two from any team. The second bye i like a lot of players, cop a loss in that bye, but you'll be sitting fairly pretty for the other 2 bye games. What do people reckon?

kilbluff1985

I don't know maybe make another post about the byes lol

StuL

Maybe my plan is cunning and I shouldnt have shared it but I've got about 35 Geelong players in my team so I'll lose one week but be fine after that.  :P

kilbluff1985

So 35 out of your 30 players are Geelong players?

BillyBeane

I like your deadpan delivery kilbluff. Your post made me laugh but it's really not fair to make fun of the disabled. How can I get 35 players in my team? You must need a special exemption. Must be an AFL initiative to assist new coaches comng into fantasy football. Flower me - some people are a great argument for birth control.

StuL

Quote from: BillyBeane on February 10, 2012, 11:35:35 AM
I like your deadpan delivery kilbluff. Your post made me laugh but it's really not fair to make fun of the disabled. How can I get 35 players in my team? You must need a special exemption. Must be an AFL initiative to assist new coaches comng into fantasy football. Flower me - some people are a great argument for birth control.

It seems we are all unfamiliar with sarcasm, 'so I shall close the register at this point and state that 99c is the rental price.'

"Then can I please rent Bonestorm for 99c'

"No you may not, I am all out, but I have surprising abundance of Lee Carvahlo's putting challenge." hehe