DREAM TEAM PRO

Started by Colliwobblers, February 09, 2012, 05:49:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Craark

Quote from: Colliwobblers on February 13, 2012, 10:44:55 AM
once your league fills up they email you with a date and time set for 2-3 days out (you pick the time of day)

so pretty much a few days after you get a full league. I go a full one now waiting for them to set the day then have to wait the few days.
So you don't get to choose the day, just the time on the automatically nominated day?
Surely the League Creator could choose a future Date & time that would suit the whole league!?

Colliwobblers

yes i think so if you have a private league, i wanted to get into it fast so created/joined a public league so i dont get to choose but it could have taken me a month or more to fill a private league you need 9 plus you :) pretty sure i read somewhere you can set date as well as time if you are the host of a league, im not.

Colliwobblers

Once you are in a complete league of 10 teams, your League's Live Draft start time will be posted on your Pre-Draft page.
Please ensure that you complete and finalise your Pre-Draft list as soon as possible, as it is not accessible once the Live Draft gets under way.
Your Live Draft will be accessible from the posted time and you'll be able to get to it via the "Team" button in your game menu, or by following the link posted on your Pre-Draft page.
You'll be notified by email as soon as your Live Draft time is made available, however it is recommended that you check back at the web site periodically to ensure that you don't miss it. All Live Drafts are set at least two days after your league has been completed and you have been notified.
Remember, if you're a part of a private league, the league creator may change the Live Draft time once only. If this happens, you'll receive another email notification.
To ensure that a fair time is set for those joining public leagues, no single person has access to setting a Live Draft time and once set, this is final.

Craark

Quote from: Colliwobblers on February 13, 2012, 05:19:03 PM
Remember, if you're a part of a private league, the league creator may change the Live Draft time once only. If this happens, you'll receive another email notification.
It doesn't say Date/Time, so I guess we'll wait and see.