DREAM TEAM PRO

Started by Colliwobblers, February 09, 2012, 05:49:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

I subcribe to the assistant coach for the BE and a few other helpful little things but mainly for the love of the DRAFT you get in the DT PRO league. And for the early opening of the team picker the following season.

I'm not here to sell it tho I just bought mine today and I haven't got PRO ? says it opens yesterday, if you sign up before the cut off date which was a lot later than this i thought last season.

Anyone got PRO or any info ?

Dan4Dogs

So when is the cut off date?

Colliwobblers

it doesnt say but it was only supposed to open yesterday so i assume and i repeat assume end of feb? from memory

Dan4Dogs

Okay. might think about it. But DT PRO sounds like fun

Colliwobblers

yeah its a random league but usually all are serious since htey pay for assistant coach and you draft your team so not only 1 of the ten gets swan ect... like fantasy nfl its all done by drafts

Colliwobblers

its open yay have posted my league in leagues for anyone interested.

Craark

Does anyone know how it chooses the order of the draft (i.e. who gets 1st, 2nd, 3rd picks, etc.)?

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Craark on February 12, 2012, 05:10:06 PM
Does anyone know how it chooses the order of the draft (i.e. who gets 1st, 2nd, 3rd picks, etc.)?

its all random i think, but the order changes so your not 10th every round, you might be pick 10 and 11 if you know what i mean :)

Craark

Quote from: Colliwobblers on February 12, 2012, 05:11:22 PM
Quote from: Craark on February 12, 2012, 05:10:06 PM

its all random i think, but the order changes so your not 10th every round, you might be pick 10 and 11 if you know what i mean :)
Figured it would adjust the order round by round, but was hoping you could choose the initial order...would make for some fun - like The League

Bazzaboy

yes its  random on the night of the draft  picks go 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 .and so on

Bak2Form

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Bak2Form on February 13, 2012, 10:27:34 AM
when is the draft?

once your league fills up they email you with a date and time set for 2-3 days out (you pick the time of day)

so pretty much a few days after you get a full league. I go a full one now waiting for them to set the day then have to wait the few days.

Keen as.....

Bak2Form

i would love todo it but i gotta go overseas on thurs for 2 weeks! hmmm need wifi on the plane! the mrs will love that

Colliwobblers

LOL, well enjoy the holiday, and you do have until April 3 to sign up for it.

Bak2Form

Quote from: Colliwobblers on February 13, 2012, 11:23:43 AM
LOL, well enjoy the holiday, and you do have until April 3 to sign up for it.

thanks mate! ive joined up in ur dt league too