Main Menu

Rucks

Started by littleblueboy2906, February 09, 2012, 05:26:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littleblueboy2906

What do you guys reckon:

Ruck Option 1: Mumford, Stephenson + loads of cash to upgrade other spots

Ruck Option 2: Mumford, Leuenberger no cash left over....??????

meow meow

What happens if you choose option 1 and Mumford misses a week? Happy to rely on 2 rookies? I wouldn't like to take the chance.

Bosh

Option one if you have Orren and Giles as backups. Giles or Orren should be one of your first upgrades though. If Mummy misses a week. Orren and Giles should both score 80+ which is respectable.

nathan11

Quote from: Bosh on February 09, 2012, 05:50:21 PM
Option one if you have Orren and Giles as backups. Giles or Orren should be one of your first upgrades though. If Mummy misses a week. Orren and Giles should both score 80+ which is respectable.

pretty sure if he goes option 1 he cant have orren on the bench as well :)

dmac07

Assuming Orren and Giles will score 80+ regularly is a big call. With the exception of Smith last year can't recall many rucks scoring big in their first seasons.

Bosh

Quote from: nathan11 on February 09, 2012, 07:47:26 PM
Quote from: Bosh on February 09, 2012, 05:50:21 PM

pretty sure if he goes option 1 he cant have orren on the bench as well :)

I actually said you have Orren and Giles as back ups. One on the bench, and the other on the field next to Mummy. If Mummy misses a match the one on the bench comes on, not hard.
And I'm not saying they will score 80+ every week. But they would capable of scoring that for a couple of matches here and there if Mummy happens to miss a match.

littleblueboy2906

What do you guys reckon..

O1: Leunberger, Porpylzia and Lake

or

O2: Stphensen/Gilles, Pavlich and Grimes?