van Berlo, Vince, Hayes or Cooney?

Started by JamSainter, February 08, 2012, 11:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamSainter

Bosh

Hayes, he has been the proven consistent performer out of them options. Van berlo second.

Adamant

Quote from: Bosh on February 08, 2012, 11:30:11 PM
Hayes, he has been the proven consistent performer out of them options. Van berlo second.
+1
The order of players:
1. Hayes
2. Van Berlo
3. Vince
4. Cooney

coolfugitiv0

Quote from: Adamant on February 08, 2012, 11:40:47 PM
+1
The order of players:
1. Hayes
2. Van Berlo
3. Vince
4. Cooney
+2

ScoreGasm

I think VB will score the most this year out of these options. Hayes has injury concerns and if VB plays the type of game like he did under Bickley last year he will score 100+

Talisman

Quote from: coolfugitiv0 on February 08, 2012, 11:42:57 PM
Quote from: Adamant on February 08, 2012, 11:40:47 PM
+1
The order of players:
1. Hayes
2. Van Berlo
3. Vince
4. Cooney
+2

+3 - however, a quick amendment to above:
1. Hayes
2. - daylight -
3. Van Berlo
4. Vince
5. Cooney

ando_10

Quote from: JamSainter on February 08, 2012, 11:18:29 PM
Which will be better this year??

i like VB just out of this crew im a saints supporter i think lenny will have a good year but VB will score higher than any of these guys

having said that would of thought barlow may of been included in this list?

Colliwobblers

i agree with the lists as above but not the daylight part, put that at 3 UNDER van berlo, i think he is a gun, not a SC/DT gun tho, but i think he will slightly improve again this year, aven so a full year at full fitness out of hayes and well maybe there will be a "little" daylight.

JamSainter

Thanks guys, I already have Barlow. But I reckon Hayes will average 100ish this year but there is a real chance VB can average more than that IMO.

essendon33

with Adelaides decent run, i would be considering BV over VB and hayes....
only reason is because we know he hurt the opposition with his run and long kicking, massive ceiling.. .
tagging and consistency issues are a problem because he doesn't win his own footy, guess it will take a brave pick!

JamSainter

I just want a point of difference. Sick of people saying not to, because how the flower am I going to win this thing!  :P

Bosh

Quote from: JamSainter on February 09, 2012, 08:51:18 PM
I just want a point of difference. Sick of people saying not to, because how the flower am I going to win this thing!  :P

5 people have clearly said hayes?  :P

JamSainter

Yeah I like Hayes, I will see his NAB Cup though. I'm hoping for an average of 95+ from Hayes.

djtranny

I put the coondog above Vince. Vince is a hack, the tag kills him. If Coondog can manage his knee better which he claims he can now, then he won't do too bad. Hayes is definitely at the top though, providing he doesn't have any more injury trouble of course. He will probably take a few games to get going though

ando_10

lenny hayes dominated in st.kilda hit out today.