Why havent i been asked to be Dr Dream Team yet with a team like this!

Started by DT STAR, February 08, 2012, 09:18:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DT STAR

Team name: 30jerks and a squrit (one word tho)

Backs: Goddard,Deleido, Adcock, Broughton, Armstrong, Martin, Clarke (Tomlinson, Wilkies)

Mids: Pendels, Gazza, Scotland, Watson, Barlow, Wingard (Zorko, Mckenzie)

Rucks: Luenburger, Giles (Jenkinson, Stephinsen)

Forwards: Franklin, Cloke, Martin, Monfries, Winderlich,Pfeiffer, Smedts (Crozier, Panos)

$7000 in the bank! Cant wait to be driving my Cruiser

Windigo

Mr.Craig

DT STAR

Windigo

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: DT STAR on February 08, 2012, 09:18:15 PM

Backs: Goddard,Deleido, Adcock, Broughton, Armstrong, Martin, Clarke (Tomlinson, Wilkies)

Forwards: Franklin, Cloke, Martin, Monfries, Winderlich,Pfeiffer, Smedts (Crozier, Panos)

The best thing about that team is the name and even that isnt that great hahahaha

Seriously no heppell in defence, tony armstrong???? why, brodie martin is still injured and no brandon ellis
Heath Scotland in midfield??? why and only one rookie starting and it isnt even shiel, clifton or tyson/coniglio.
Cn tell you are an essendon supporter coz monfries and winderlich are shower picks, pfeiffer still rookie listed, crozier wont play much and no treloar, saad ect.

hahahahaha. Sorry but if you enter this team my dream of owning an fj cruiser by september looks like becoming a reality

yorgis

i don't think you'll be driving a cruiser with that team. i think its a pretty good side but i've seen heaps better [ armstrong

monfries, winders and 3 rookie rucks?? i don't think so

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: yorgis on February 11, 2012, 01:36:07 PM
i don't think you'll be driving a cruiser with that team. i think its a pretty good side but i've seen heaps better [ armstrong

monfries, winders and 3 rookie rucks?? i don't think so

there is nothing wrong with three rookie rucks

bomberboy0618

Quote from: DT STAR on February 08, 2012, 09:18:15 PM

Hope you deliberately misspelt squirt.

yorgis

di don't think 3 rookie rucks is the way to go especially when 3 of your rucks share the same bye