What's wrong with my dreamteam 2012 ??

Started by C-Dogg, February 08, 2012, 08:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C-Dogg

Hi guys abit of help needed, i do prob need to concentrate of ddp abit, ideas??  8)

BACKS: GODDARD, DELEDIO, GRIMES, GILBEE, B.JACOBS, M.CLARKE, DARLEY BENCH: BUGG, S.MORRIS

MIDS: ablett, gibbs, d.thomas, j.watson, montagna, shiel BENCH: j.mcDonald, t.mitchell

RUCKS: sandilands, giles BENCH: Witts, stephensen

FORW: Franklin, fyfe, n.roo, dangerfield, g.rohan, d.pfeiffer, d.zorko BENCH: j.cameron, t.walsh

BANK: $384,000

Windigo

The players that really have to go is L.Gilbee, Jacobs & Gazza Rohan.

Unless you know something we don't...

Bit light on the defense with Grimes as number 3.

C-Dogg

maybe i agree with rohan, but gilbee and jacobs are def staying at this stage, im trying to think outside the square, thanks for ur input :)

Mr.Craig

I have to +1 what Windigo wrote. Almost $300,000 for a spud like Jacobs doesn't seem like a wise investment but each to their own. Why do you have so much money in the bank? It equates to around 75 points you are losing from your team.

I like your mids though, a very unique mix.

yorgis

just to throw a spanner in the works they say that rohan and goodesy sizzled and burned in their intra trial [ would'nt

read too much into it tho'

Windigo

Quote from: yorgis on February 11, 2012, 07:09:56 PM
just to throw a spanner in the works they say that rohan and goodesy sizzled and burned in their intra trial [ would'nt

read too much into it tho'

Still wouldn't risk Rohan...Unless he 'sizzles' all through NAB.

C-Dogg

Quote from: Mr.Craig on February 10, 2012, 11:56:46 PM
I have to +1 what Windigo wrote. Almost $300,000 for a spud like Jacobs doesn't seem like a wise investment but each to their own. Why do you have so much money in the bank? It equates to around 75 points you are losing from your team.

I like your mids though, a very unique mix.

im keeping lots in the kitty this year as i upgrade i can get whoever who i want and not miss out by 50k plus on good premiums... and 75 points i am losing, maybe i won't lose that much, maybe people will be buying players like jacobs and gilbee come round 3, its abit nuts i know but there are always players who come up and im taking the risk :)

JKraz

I promise you...no one will be buying Gilbee by round 3.....or any other round for that matter. forget about him, his highest DT average over his career is a tocuh below 84, he is over the hill. But please play him....makes no sense but yeah...and dont even bother posting if you wont listen to anything anyone says