DT Gun has gone AWOL so give us some harsh critiquing please!!!

Started by Fat Cops, February 07, 2012, 01:59:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fat Cops

Backs:

H.Scotland, B.Goddard, B.Deledio, J.Grimes, B.Lake, M.Clarke, S.Docherty (B.Smedts, B.Wilkes)

Mids:

D.Swan, G.Ablett, T.Rockliff, S.Thompson, M.Barlow, S.Clifton (D.Shiel, K.Stevens)

Rucks:

A.Sandilands, J.Giles (O.Stephensen, S.Rowe)

Forwards:

L.Franklin, N.Fyfe, D.Martin, A.Christensen, J.Brown, D.Pfeiffer, D.Zorko, (T.Dickson, T.Couch)

Brian Lake holding his spot will obviously depend on NAB form. Looking to make some coin on both Giles and Stephensen in the rucks and upgrading one of those to a prem ruck by mid year.

Also monitoring Fyfe's form after his shoulder surgery but figure he should be good given he played with a bad shoulder for most of 2011 and still managed average close to the ton.

And Jonno Brown is a risk I might not take by the start of the year.

My main concern is the hit I will take in the Rd11 bye with my mids.

$6400 Cash Left.

Come at me!!!

Mr.Craig

Obviously you have an idea of the negatives attached to some of your current picks so that's something. I think there are better cheap mids out there than Clifton and Stevens. I'm still refusing to get on the bandwagon with the one premium ruck strategy but I understand the thinking in it. Not a fan of Pfeiffer and I don't know enough about Couch to comment.

That's about as harsh as I can be sorry. ;D

Fat Cops

Mr.Craig

He plays for Port nuff said!

Nah seriously, he did alright in the SANFL last season and if he gets elevated then I guess he has to be considered. However I just don't trust Port when it comes to their develpoment and use of young players so I doubt I'll look at him. I think there's a whole bunch of GWS forwards who should be on the radar - Treloar, Hampton, Smith, Kennedy and Tomlinson all come to mind.