Seeking Revenge - team. rate and comment please!

Started by ModburyFC, February 06, 2012, 10:19:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Team Quality?

1-3
0 (0%)
4-6
7 (58.3%)
7-8
5 (41.7%)
9-10
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: February 11, 2012, 10:19:51 PM

ModburyFC

TEAM NAME: Seeking Revenge
DEF: B. Goddard, C. Enright, B. Deledio, B. Waters, J. Grimes, T. Mohr, S. Morris (L. Brown, B. Wilkes)
MID: G. Ablett jnr, M. Murphy, J. Selwood, L. Hayes, A. Morabito, S. Docherty (E. Kavanagh, J. McDonald)
RUC: S. Mumford, N. Naitanui (O. Stephenson, J. Giles)
FWD: P. Chapman, T. Cloke, C. Rioli, M. LeCras, J. Riewoldt, I. Folau, D. Zorko (M. Panos, S. Rowe)
CASH LEFT: $150,800

not sure about a few positions still, could change a few times stll. leave thoughts please!

Justin Bieber

7-8, it's impossible to give someone a 10 with different opinions and the money provided. So an 8 would do it.

theamateur

M.Clarke (Collingwood) might be a better choice in the back line

Cloke, Riewoldt and Rioli are bit risky

i would move izzy to the bench

JKraz

Hey pal,

Gave you a six.

Think you have some injury prone players and too many mid rangers with limited up side....Nic Nat for example has amazing patches and legit goes missing for the rest.

The main issue is the forward line. I would Keep chappy and zorko...sideways glance at cloke and Lecca will be one to watch closely on where he plays in the NAB cup. If he is in the guts he would be a great smokie....if he is in the forward line id dump him. All the other rookies should be looked at closely. Consider Saad Walsh and Treloar.

DT STAR

Rioli to buddy straight up! and kavanagh probs wont play till later in the year because he was injured last year! and spend that cash and up grade a mid price to a premium!

ModburyFC

DEF: B. Goddard, C. Enright, B. Deledio, J. Grimes,  M. Clarke, T. Mohr, S. Morris (L. Brown, B. Wilkes)
MID: G. Ablett jnr, M. Boyd, J. Selwood, M. Pavlich, L. Hayes, S. Docherty (E. Kavanagh, J. McDonald)
RUC: S. Mumford, M. Lobbe (J. Giles, O. Stephenson)
FWD: P. Chapman, T. Cloke, R. O'Keefe, D. Giansiracusa, J. Porplyzia, I. Folau, D. Zorko (M. Panos, S. Rowe)
CASH LEFT: $142,700

MADE A FEW CHANGES, THOUGHTS?

JKraz

Lobbe is injured....

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/surgery-for-port-pair-cameron-hitchcock-and-matthew-lobbe/story-e6frf9jf-1226246569602

may aswell get H. MacIntosh or another option is to get another rookie like Derickx and upgrade one of your riskier players like Grimes or Porplyzia to A gun

TheMailman

Your problem definately stems from the Lobbe injury

You could downgrade Pavlich to Barlow?

Barlow would probably score higher

If not get rid of Hayes. The most money making players generally midfielders. Downgrade him to someone like Mitchell (swans) and then use the money to upgrade to someone big like Jacobs/Leunburger

theamateur

Colliwobblers

Quote from: ModburyFC on February 07, 2012, 06:10:10 PM
DEF: B. Goddard, C. Enright, B. Deledio, J. Grimes,  M. Clarke, T. Mohr, S. Morris (L. Brown, B. Wilkes)
MID: G. Ablett jnr, M. Boyd, J. Selwood, M. Pavlich, L. Hayes, S. Docherty (E. Kavanagh, J. McDonald)
RUC: S. Mumford, M. Lobbe (J. Giles, O. Stephenson)
FWD: P. Chapman, T. Cloke, R. O'Keefe, D. Giansiracusa, J. Porplyzia, I. Folau, D. Zorko (M. Panos, S. Rowe)
CASH LEFT: $142,700
MADE A FEW CHANGES, THOUGHTS?

working off the new team but i rated it on the idea of lobbe not being there because he is injured and you'll change him.

DEF: solid enough is grimes looks good in nabcup. all the rooks are solid too.
MID: not a fan of players in the mids that cannot score like the top mids and can go in the fwd line (PAV) tho am a fan of him. Again solid tho watch hayes too in the nab cup, gun but a gun in the twilight of his career (now mentor to the leadership group not in it).
RUCK: right rooks, mummy good change lobbe, to any mid pricer or upgrade to a premium, west kruezer hmac?
FWD: unique i like it all but i would NOT have gian, not the best side and so many better options such as martin and sidebottom and  and and and and ... and

Pretty good side overall but you SHOULD either use that cash to make pav a premium mid, and put pav in the fwd line instead of gian, or use it to upgrade lobbe.

GL 6.5 from me but im really not qualified to rank anyones team, but you did ask :) few changes could be an 8.5

Colliwobblers

Quote from: TheMailman on February 08, 2012, 05:54:57 PM
Your problem definately stems from the Lobbe injury

You could downgrade Pavlich to Barlow?

Barlow would probably score higher

If not get rid of Hayes. The most money making players generally midfielders. Downgrade him to someone like Mitchell (swans) and then use the money to upgrade to someone big like Jacobs/Leunburger

+1 just saw this I commented at the bottom, and the mailmans advice is probably better on barlow and hayes fixing the mid and the ruck, but i still wouldnt have gian.