1 (5.9%)
Franklin
16 (94.1%)
Beams
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

brandon_12

Kuruki

I cant make my mind up between Buddy and Beams. We all know what Buddy will do, it's the unknown about Beams that has me interested. I cant see the guy going backwards, but i will wait for nab and see how he looks. Franklin is in at the mo for me but he could make way for Beams if he impresses in the nab. Leigh Adams should go really well this year, but i think there are better selections, Sidebottom Martin Zaha Robo.

Capper

Quote from: Kuruki on February 06, 2012, 07:06:07 PM
I cant make my mind up between Buddy and Beams. We all know what Buddy will do, it's the unknown about Beams that has me interested. I cant see the guy going backwards, but i will wait for nab and see how he looks. Franklin is in at the mo for me but he could make way for Beams if he impresses in the nab. Leigh Adams should go really well this year, but i think there are better selections, Sidebottom Martin Zaha Robo.
Buddy

Football Factory

Dudge

At this stage Buddy, but NAB will be the decider regarding the other 2

Justin Bieber

There's a clear winner at the moment.

yorgis

brandon_12

The only concern I have with getting Buddy is have nothing left.in the bank for round one. Also he has a but if a tough first couple of Weeks which could make his price come down and I couldpick him up cheaper then.

Colliwobblers

beams too unknown as you say, sidebottom would be better too imo for the price.

Adams may improve and the money is tempting to use elsewhere but...

Buddy expensive to start with but you have to have him sooner or later so might as well enjoy the scoring right from the start.