Main Menu

Fyfey

Started by cortez, February 06, 2012, 12:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cortez

Word is that even tho he gas been injured he has still retained his fitness and by the start of the season he will be ready to go at 100%. Could he be a nice unique to start tbe season with?

valkorum

He has been back in full training for 3 weeks now (I could have my maths wrong and this will be his 3rd week).

Grazz

valk with the shoulder op i doubt he's had a chance to bulk up any or has he. Id like to see him a few kegs heavier just for his own safety. Gutsy bugger.

valkorum

Cruiseon

All the best to him.

From a SC perspective I usually hold the view that if you are paying a premium price for a premium player (and there are many to choose from) they really should have had an un-iterupted pre-season. Even with Judd, whose impact injury impact appears low on his preparation, I'll probably move to another Premium whose has had no issues (Selwood, Swan etc).

Grazz

Does look larger, at least his arms do. This is good news. Ya worry for him when he was looking like a pencil with the wood scraped off. Luv the kid, as good as last year was i don't think he's gotten close to what he can do yet, still learning, Freo got a ripper there. Any others you like yet from this years group valk.
Gotta say Freo have picked up a lot of good kids in the last few years. Hats off to your recruitment staff mate.

valkorum

All reports keep talking up Lachie Neale

Disco

QuoteFrom a SC perspective I usually hold the view that if you are paying a premium price for a premium player (and there are many to choose from) they really should have had an un-iterupted pre-season. Even with Judd, whose impact injury impact appears low on his preparation, I'll probably move to another Premium whose has had no issues (Selwood, Swan etc).

+1