CRITICISM PLEASE!!

Started by jayknows, February 06, 2012, 12:49:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jayknows

here's JayKnows first team for 2012..

Backline: B Goddard, B Deledio, G Broughton, J Grimes, M Clarke, B Ellis, B Smedts (T Mohr, L Brown)

Midfielders: D Swan, G Ablett, J Watson, M Barlow, L Hayes, D Shiel (D Tyson, T Mitchell)

Rucks: A Sandilands, H McIntosh (J Giles, O Stephensen)

Forwards: L Franklin, M Robinson, D Martin, C Rioli, J Brown, J Winderlich, A Saad (D Zorko, A Treloar)

CASH LEFT: $11,800

Might Swap:
J Watson > J Selwood 
G Broughton > D Heppell
C Rioli > S Sidebottom

ofcourse rookies will change depending on NAB cup performances
i'm also feeling weak in my lack of any DPP in my midfield, ill have to make some changes there

what are your thoughts?? rate out of 10?

bidstarz

im liking it, i think swap rioli for sidebottom and get some DPP in the mids, overall ill rate it a 6 so far

Justin Bieber

Quote from: bidstarz on February 06, 2012, 03:08:15 PM
im liking it, i think swap rioli for sidebottom and get some DPP in the mids, overall ill rate it a 6 so far

Wow that's a little harsh.

jayknows

nah i am pretty screwed unless i get some dual position in the mids, what are your thoughts whatlez?

valkorum

I really dislike HMac.  Has average >80 once in his career and that was when he was the only ruck in the team.  With both him and Goldy fighting for the primary duties I think this will affect his output.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: jayknows on February 06, 2012, 03:17:06 PM
nah i am pretty screwed unless i get some dual position in the mids, what are your thoughts whatlez?

I'll the players I dislike and I would not take.

Starter Greg Broughton - look for a Birchall or Suckling, a little more expensive, but will be worth it.

The backline is fine after that.

Jobe Watson is interesting and I'm thinking of getting instead of Barlow, I know shocking...

H Mac, had him recently and just got rid of him, I probley consider him anymore

I like choices of Mitch Robinson, cause he will fire up this year score big, but players like Rioli could be moved to Christenson to free up a bit of cash and probs will score similar.

Overall not a bad team, it's better than a 6 rating, maybe 7-8 depends on the changes you make.