Previous topic - Next topic

Clarke or Lake! who will make me more cash and score

Marty Clarke
23 (65.7%)
Brian Lake
12 (34.3%)

Total Members Voted: 2

swans4life

hey guys need help deciding only these two possible cash cows.

Capper

i think lake has more potential. But i have them both at the moment

pavs nose

both! lock them now if you like milk....................MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

cortez

Lake for sure!!!
Wht would you pick up clarke for 170 when you can get a rookie for 60k cheaper who will make just as  much money maybe more...

MC

Quote from: cortez on February 05, 2012, 11:38:30 PM
Lake for sure!!!
Wht would you pick up clarke for 170 when you can get a rookie for 60k cheaper who will make just as  much money maybe more...
Probably because he's a proven 80+ player almost guaranteed early game time in the absence of Neon Leon.

enzedder

Quote from: cortez on February 05, 2012, 11:38:30 PM
Lake for sure!!!
Agree and Lake can go 130+ at his best.
Obviously wait for the NAB to be done and dusted before committing to either.

demon_spud

Going Clarke, since Lake's best was 2 years ago when backline tactics where different.  Be interesting to see how he goes in the NAB in new structures and utilised.

Clarke taking on the kick outs and Buckley talking him up, and Leon dropped means that they will want to use him a lot.

Disco

Lakes mind and body were terrible last year. Clark played gaelic footy and also ran the quickest 2km trial for Collingwood recently. Lake is a great scorer when on song but there is more doubt over Lake at the moment. I have both in my side but will be watching Lake closely in NAB

upthemaidens

if they do fair to average in nab cup and get named rd.1,  surely you would just get both

Footyrulz

both could be massive cash cows but have high risk.

i reckn clarke is better ATM. he should average at least 70 probs more. more reliable than a rookie for just 70k more.

lake if fit will be even better but has showed no signs of gettin back to full fitness yet.