hamish mcintosh, grimes, j.brown.
4 (18.2%)
mumford, grimes, rookie.
10 (45.5%)
comment which rookies could possibly replace grimes/brown
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

JerrySlo

in a huge problem, what should i do? first year at supercoach.

kilbluff1985

cant really do much until we watch NAB mate

JerrySlo

Can people suggest decent rookies who will get game time in the forwards and backs please? to help make up my mind.

Jay

Def: b.ellis, s.morris, mohr, brown

Fwd: zorko treloar pfieffer

Also smedts is def and fwd :D

kilbluff1985

there are plenty of threads about rookies already mate highly suggest having a look around and reading some topics it's very good info

ronl

Jerry, you'll get the hang of it in time, part of the fun of the game is working it out for yourself (which includes talking to guys on this sight) and when you get it right, it's FANTASTIC!

david.5

mumford price tag is very high. maybe consider mcevoy. hes a gun at SC and was one of the first picked in my team. had him last yeah and couldnt have been happier.

SydneyRox

I think mumford will end the year the number 1 SC ruck, so he is defn my pick. I also believe that Brown has a better chance of becoming a keeper than grimes. Easy done. Your welcome! :)

enzedder

Mumford is the gun of those options.
Brown is a past gun who is extremely cheap due to facial injuries and missing games last year. Those injuries will not impact on his scoring or football ability this year. Likely to return to Supercoach gun status.
As such that's the best option IMO.
Grimes has trouble staying on the park but generally scores well in supercoach.
H-Mac was at his best a few years back and there are plenty of other rucks who would probably serve you better...McEvoy and Luenberger are two who are well priced and should score well.