barlow? lenny hayes? or both???

Started by jk18, February 05, 2012, 05:43:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jk18

are they worth their price and would you put both in your team considering the risks that come with it?

MC

There are multiple threads in regards to this exact question. Please use the search button or read beyond page 1! Saves us reinventing the wheel. Cheers.

CrowsFan

Barlow is worth it (although I'm not picking him). Hayes is not. Simple as that

Mozza3

I'd only choose 1 and my choice would be Barlow. Hayes is a champ but coming back from a knee recon at his age, I just dont know.............

kilbluff1985

Both are to risky of receiving the vest of any kind imo

jballstars

barlow yes he will rack em up simple as that as for lenny hes a gun but his age and knee are a real worry for me definatly dont have both

ronl

Assuming we've eliminated Lenny for now, I still think there are lingering doubts with Barlow ie fitness, Ross Lyon, team structure etc.  I really don't want my 4th middy to have any possible downside at all.

Mozza3

Quote from: ronl on February 05, 2012, 07:33:36 PM
Assuming we've eliminated Lenny for now, I still think there are lingering doubts with Barlow ie fitness, Ross Lyon, team structure etc.  I really don't want my 4th middy to have any possible downside at all.

Well said, i think too many people are assuming that Barlow is a lock for a 115 average like his first year.

Manbearpig

I'll probably take a punt on Barlow. I'm not expecting him to be a gun, but if he isn't then at least he should be a cheap/straight swap for a fallen premium.

He showed last year that he can still pump out some big scores.

david.5

for argument sake i'm just going to say lenny. hes a ball magnet and wins a ton of contested ball. probably a top 5 contested ball winner in the league. to put it straight hes a ball magnet and doesnt rely on others. hes less like to have dud scores. and with his injury, lennys never known to have much pace or speed so it wont effect his game. only downside is if he re-injures himself

enzedder

Quote from: david.5 on February 05, 2012, 11:17:15 PM
for argument sake i'm just going to say lenny. hes a ball magnet and wins a ton of contested ball. probably a top 5 contested ball winner in the league. to put it straight hes a ball magnet and doesnt rely on others. hes less like to have dud scores. and with his injury, lennys never known to have much pace or speed so it wont effect his game. only downside is if he re-injures himself
This is all true.
If he didn't do a knee and he wasn't out for 12 months and he wasn't in the twilight of his career I'd lock him in at his price.
Great player who I'm hoping will reward those who have the balls to pick him. I won't be as he's too much of a risk.