Main Menu

Thoughts?

Started by WillDel, February 05, 2012, 05:07:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WillDel

Midfield is a little light.

Goddard, Deledio, Shaw, Broughton, Heppell, Clarke, Ellis, (Morris, Brown)
Ablett, Swan, Barlow, Gaff, Hampton, Mitchell, (Allen, McDonald)
Mumford, Luenberger, (Giles, Stephensen)
Goodes, Beams, Martin, Zaharakis, Porplyzia, Saad, Walsh, (Zorko, Treloar)

Thoughts? I think Gaff will explode. I also wish i could fit Rohan into my FWD line but it would be too heavy with Goodes, Walsh and rohan. Any advice would be really appreciated.

upthemaidens

wasnt gaff like the stand in sub in alot of games last year?  if so u better make sure he wont be sub every second week this season

WillDel

Thats my reasoning, nickname is kermit (green vest) if its looking like he will be the stand in sub then ill move on.
But the theory is that he was introduced to the rigours of AFL level via the sub vest and to back that up with a second year could be detrimental to his development.

upthemaidens

Quote from: WillDel on February 05, 2012, 05:20:24 PM
Thats my reasoning, nickname is kermit (green vest) if its looking like he will be the stand in sub then ill move on.
But the theory is that he was introduced to the rigours of AFL level via the sub vest and to back that up with a second year could be detrimental to his development.
maybe a good pick, hes an awkard price.  i gather you'll be happy with what 75 avg.? so you'll be looking at upgrading later in the year? or just keep him?

WillDel

Ide probably be hoping for an 80, with an upgrade tied with a rook upgrade at around rd 8-9 to an inform mid and new rook. taking into account byes. Im taking a new approach this year from last year. Last year i went proven performers at high price and it didnt pay off as well as ide hoped. might stay away from pendles, franklin to begin with.

baggers11

Midfield needs another premium, need to squeeze some cash from somewhere

upthemaidens

Quote from: WillDel on February 05, 2012, 05:29:47 PM
Ide probably be hoping for an 80, with an upgrade tied with a rook upgrade at around rd 8-9 to an inform mid and new rook. taking into account byes. Im taking a new approach this year from last year. Last year i went proven performers at high price and it didnt pay off as well as ide hoped. might stay away from pendles, franklin to begin with.
u going for league win or overall?

WillDel

You wanna do well in overall and then by round 4 ive given up and concentrate on league haha

Capper

Nice team, would also love Rohan, Goodes and Walsh in my team. Al will fire

Dont like porps changes

jballstars

Not a bad side the thing is if your gonna have too many rooks in the 1 possie then u want it in the mids as they r the easiest to upgrade

WillDel

So jballstars, what you are saying is to lose gaff? go one more rook in the mids? maybe one less in the fwds?

upthemaidens

i would say lose one of your back premiums and get yourself a 4th premium midfielder,  it is the safer option
  then again who wants to be safe?