1 (8.3%)
9/10
1 (8.3%)
10/10
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

fattony

TEAM NAME: Clissold's Cainers
DEF: B. Deledio, B. Goddard, P. Hanley, P. Duffield, J. Grimes, R. Conca, S. Morris (M. Clarke, S. Docherty)
MID: G. Ablett jnr, S. Thompson, M. Barlow, L. Hayes, J. Caddy, S. Clifton (D. Shiel, D. Zorko)
RUC: A. Sandilands, J. Giles (S. Rowe, O. Stephenson)
FWD: D. Zaharakis, D. Martin, N. Riewoldt, S. Sidebottom, A. Christensen, J. Brown, D. Pfeiffer (T. Milera, B. Smedts)
CASH LEFT: $125,900

I'm a bit of an old school DTer, with a policy of only one starting rookie per position. Normally, I dont start a ruck rookie but have made an exception this year. Of course, the team will be evaluated during the NAB cup.

Cheers

essendon2

I would have given it an 8.5 if possible. I like the inclusions of Hanley, Hayes and Christensen. so overall, I like it!
only thing- watch Derickx over NAB cup; he might be a better option than Rowe

fattony

cheers ess, just heard that rowe has a chance of getting games this year, no other reason.

Windigo

Not sure about the Giles as second ruck. It could pay off.

Duff_Man is under priced. Good pick up!

If you've gone with a starting rookie ruck. Surely you can find the cash to get in Buddy?  ???

fattony

keen to use buddy as an upgrade target as he doesn't have much upside in terms of ppg

upthemaidens

looks pretty good if ya going for league,,  not so good for overall

fattony

ShaynoB

Quote from: upthemaidens on February 05, 2012, 10:03:29 PM
looks pretty good if ya going for league,,  not so good for overall

+1

I think in only going for 1 rook per position u have comprimised the $ so u havent been able to get more premiums, just alot of ? mark players.

I think having Hanley, Duffield, Grimes, Conca Barlow, Hayes, Giles, Roo and Brown in there could work either way. I reckon 3 or 4 of them will b worthwhile, but which ones is the question.

I do like Caddy as something different but he will need to perform as he is at that awkward price

fattony

Ringo4589

Having sandi will be risky as he is injury prone, im not sure about you taking the risk with daint nick as he is unreliable and hayes is past his prime id look somewhere else instead.

fattony

Quote from: Ringo4589 on February 06, 2012, 06:27:40 PM
Having sandi will be risky as he is injury prone, im not sure about you taking the risk with daint nick as he is unreliable and hayes is past his prime id look somewhere else instead.

ringo, hayes averaged 108 both of the years before his injury last year, plus 100 in his non injury-affected game last year. how is that past his prime? also happy to take the risk on roo, his supply should improve with hayes back in the team.

theamateur

keep an eye on hanley, grimes and barlow in NAB

just with ur forward line zaha and nick.r are bit risky zaha has had to slow down his preseason training and nick.r DT days might be over could use your cash to upgrade these two

just a thought

fattony

Quote from: theamateur on February 07, 2012, 01:53:46 AM
keep an eye on hanley, grimes and barlow in NAB

just with ur forward line zaha and nick.r are bit risky zaha has had to slow down his preseason training and nick.r DT days might be over could use your cash to upgrade these two

just a thought

thanks mate