Best Midfielder?

Started by roo boys!, February 05, 2012, 09:25:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

I already have Pendles and Gaz, but for my 3rd mid I can afford anyone...

Swan?
Swallow?
Priddis?
Selwood?
Murphy?
Judd?

others?

Purple 77

Think Selwood, given you have Pendles already...

Watson is someone to consider I think

CrowsFan

Honestly I don't think you could go wrong with Priddis, Selwood or Murphy.

coolfugitiv0

Selwood or Watson.
Both are only going to improve.

miffysp

No dal santo there.
Either him swan or murphy

youl_R_FCK

Only problem is Selwood Watson pendles are all round 12 bye, plus swan upgrade latter. Just Something to consider

jasonweare

I've gone Pendles, ablett, Murphy and selwood. Reckon they will be top 10. Bring in swan after
Round 12

meow meow

Dal Santo has missed only 3 games in 8 seasons, and at least one of those was due to being rested. He's averaged 112 or more every year that SC points have been allocated, bar one year when he could only muster 101.8. His higest average was 123.9. He's probably the best SC scorer in it's history. Consistant. Durable.

cortez

Any of them are good picks, personal preference in then end. I've gone for selwood as mine.

reesbr

I heard Dal Santo has lost alot of weight? I'm thinking about him but this makes me worry

jballstars

Judd as he has the ability to score the really hi numbers 170+ swallow priddus and co i dont think have the same ability

coolfugitiv0

Quote from: jballstars on February 05, 2012, 07:13:20 PM
Judd as he has the ability to score the really hi numbers 170+ swallow priddus and co i dont think have the same ability

I'm not a fan of Judd. Although I agree he has the ability, he's just not consistent enough for my liking..
2011 saw 8 games where he didn't make the ton (10 if you include finals). He averaged 115.5 for the season, which isn't too shabby for a premium mid, HOWEVER, that includes 5 scores of over 150 (which is pretty darn good).

So basically what I'm saying is, the Juddman is a roller-coaster ride with some serious pros, but there's cons too that offset said pros.

Anyway, that's just my opinion, I'll personally be staying away. Just thought I'd make my voice heard.

bottlemart

Quote from: jballstars on February 05, 2012, 07:13:20 PM
I disagree with this statement.  I have watched a lot of swallow and priddis, and they have the same abillity to score just as big as judd.  Swallow scored 193 last year, and priddis has scored the 170 plus scores in the past.  only 4 points separated the 3 of them on average last year, and swallow and priddis are still only mid 20's so there is room for improvement on their previous averages.  they are all premium so go with who you like the best. 

Richooo

go judd if you want that big game changing x-factor. cause when juddy goes big,, boy does he go

but i reckon you would be better off with selwoodd, he will move upto being an ultra premium (swanny,Gaj, Pendles) this year

JimMundy93

tommy rockliff?

because black is on his team he wont cop a tag and i have a feeling this kid is gonna absolutely explode this year