Goodes and Pav

Started by Just Clancy, February 04, 2012, 11:15:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Clancy

Are these guys DT days over or are they still good? Or is it time to go with the new guys like Zaha, Martin, Robinsojn etc??

yorgis

they're not done with yet i would'nt think [ ignore them at your peril ] the young guys will / can score pretty well, but may 

be a tad inconsistent [ that's why they are not called guns]

pavs nose

i dont have pav for the 1st time ever to start a season, although i actually think he'll improve this year being a perm fwd. will ave 100 IMO. not sure on goodes. dont like him as a player nnut should still ave a minimum of 90 i'd say.

the good thing about these 2 is they should still do well but not many have them in their starting teams

stew42

I have them both pencilled in...
Pav hopefully will score more points in the fwd line where he belongs, and Goodes has an easy draw and an average of 95 in the first 8 games of 2011, contrary to popular belief...

elephants

I have neither. I really want both. I might get Pav... Goodes is really pricey...?

Ziplock

Pav. Goodes starts 'slow' (i.e slower than he finishes, and can be picked up for substantially cheaper). As well as that, the majority of his first half are against his least favourite teams. I wouldn't be looking to get him in until he plays stk, wbd or has his bye.

Pavlich on the otherhand has been strongly earmarked for more time fwd this season, where, statistically, he performs his best DT wise. Improvement in freo could very well shift his avg to 100+.

Purple 77

Think either would be great almost unique choices...