Best midfielder under 620k?

Started by Joel20, February 04, 2012, 10:20:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joel20

Not sure who to pick, for me it is probably out of Priddis, Thomas, A Swallow or maybe Cotchin. But leave your thoughts!

upthemaidens

Joel20

Oh yeah sorry forgot to mention i already have him, i have selwood, ablett, rocky and im looking for another good midfielder for 620k

upthemaidens

thompson, just because of his early draw
  or go barlow and spend the 170k somewhere else

Joel20

not a bad idea getting barlow and using the money somewhere else. thanks :)

upthemaidens

Quote from: Joel20 on February 04, 2012, 10:30:56 PM
just here to help :)

Jake8

MC

So you think Barlow will be a keeper? No point spending over 250k on a potential trade down the track. If you think he'll average 100+ and be a finals player for your sc team then go for it!

upthemaidens

Quote from: MC on February 04, 2012, 10:35:39 PM
So you think Barlow will be a keeper? No point spending over 250k on a potential trade down the track. If you think he'll average 100+ and be a finals player for your sc team then go for it!
he could get 105+ its not to much of a stretch,  but i will say he wont be in the top 10 players.
  if u use the money (that u save from taking him) wisely he could be a good way to go, and u can have 7 premiums in the mids, its not that crazy an idea, he could just end up being your 7th mid .to cover u for finals against  general soreness

upthemaidens

i should add that if he's going for league win, barlow isnt a bad choice...   for overall i dont think its as good an idea

JimMundy93

roo boys!

I think Swallow and Priddis are both genuine high scoring players, but they will probably only average 10-15 more than Barlow so may as well save the cash.

enzedder

Purple 77

Think Gibbs or Watson are good value