Mumford or Goldstein for Ruckman? Suggestions?

Started by Joel20, February 04, 2012, 09:02:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which Ruckman?

Mumford
20 (95.2%)
Goldstein
1 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Joel20

I can't decide out of these 2. I am looking for a good consistent 1st Ruckman? Below the 615k mark. Suggestions?

pavs nose

Joel20

Still not sure on which to choose, i need some good reasons why i should choose a certain ruckman :)

Mozza3

Mummy is number 1 ruck at the Swans by a long way. Apparently he has trimmed down so expect his workrate to lift around the ground. Goldstein is another exciting prospect and the Kangas have an easy draw but with the return of HMAC I expect maybe a sharing of the ruck duties.

CFC 1979

Jake8

Mumford doesn't have as much competition as Goldy.

Joel20

Ok i'll be going with Mummy after what i have heard :) thanks for the feedback!

Big_Cox14

Jake8

pavs nose

WillDel

Ive chosen Mummy and will definitely keep it that way. However he is a little over the top with his tackling. I do remember reading late last year that he was working on his tackle though. Essentially just picking the other player up. Haha

theta

Not so cut-and-dry imo. 

While mummy is a 5-10 point better ruckman, Goldstein is more likely to play 22 games - the Swans build their team around mummy and are more likely to rest him through the season with 17-19 games played, especially with seaby and pyke banging on the door.   Yes Hmac, Pederson and Petrie are there for North, but my gut says sydney are more likely to rest mummy.