Why am I the only person looking at Nathan Grima.

Started by nichsa673, February 04, 2012, 07:18:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nichsa673

Natthan Grima averaged 91 in 2010, and only averaged lower last year because of injuries. He is easily in the best 21, and will play every game possible. He has had a ripping pre season, and his run and carry, rebounding, and long kicking is great for scoring. Saying all this, I have hardly seen any teams apart from my own with him in their side, and I just wonder, why?

Richooo

obviously you havent looked too far mate  . . . .

he is a quite popular player this year

The Supercoach

Ur not the only one, i have had a long look at him but i think the role he will play will be to defensive therefore limiting his scoring, but he has had a full pre season and looking fit and firing ya never know, and also he is an NMFC player and all NMFC player are forgotten about besides goldstien and maybe swallow

nichsa673

Mozza3

I think he's one of the better mid-priced options, particularly in the backs. Kangas have a good draw too.

The Supercoach

Quote from: nichsa673 on February 04, 2012, 07:54:43 PM
what makes you think he will play defensively.

He is norths best defender and takes the best forward when he is fit, Luke Delaney still needs to mature before he can play well on the big boys and scotty thompson is to small. Grima when fit is given the like of both riewoldts , cloke, brown (i no delaney played on him last year), buddy, pav and i think that may limit his scoring opurtunities or it may boost his scoring opportunities cause the balls always going down there who knows, IMO just a little too risky