I would of, but Mailman and Tabs scared me off  :P lol

TheMailman

Quote from: whatlez on February 28, 2012, 10:52:48 PM
Quote from: My Chumps on February 28, 2012, 09:31:25 PM
Love how we have no dislikes or hates  ;D

I would of, but Mailman and Tabs scared me off  :P lol

And you stay scared off >:D

Colliwobblers

yeah well i voted like because i have conflicting feelings as stated below.

Love the club standards and philosophy in regards to honour leadership good behaviour and loyalty great club.

Hate the way they play the game, not free flowing "attractive footy", soften slow and locking down the game.

Rohan and Armstrong will help change this up a little i think just to name a couple, also think reid improving so rapidly will be a magnet to get the ball moving forward fast and direct.

So I went with like because i think the footy club values outwrighs the playing style to i fell off the fence on the possitive side :)

Justin Bieber

I didn't do this Mailman, but someone voted hate and dislike lol.

TheMailman

I think you'll find neither the philosophy nor the style of play will change a whole lot for the next couple of years.

The lockdown has got Sydney through many a tight match, you won't see that change when Collingwood 3 points down with a minute to go  ;)

TheMailman

Quote from: whatlez on February 28, 2012, 11:29:47 PM

They're just jelly that we're so loved  :P

Justin Bieber

Quote from: TheMailman on February 28, 2012, 11:32:34 PM
Quote from: whatlez on February 28, 2012, 11:29:47 PM

They're just jelly that we're so loved  :P

Like Cw said I don't like how they play, especially 5 years ago, it was dreadful...

Colliwobblers

lucky your so VERY good at recycling players from other clubs getting the most out of them and finding a role for them, as well as recruiting the right players to fit the clubs needs,

becasue finishing in teh top 8 so many times is not giving you any help from the draft, I think in time mitchell and maybe walsh too will be good finds.

Capper

Quote from: Colliwobblers on February 29, 2012, 12:46:19 AM
lucky your so VERY good at recycling players from other clubs getting the most out of them and finding a role for them, as well as recruiting the right players to fit the clubs needs,

becasue finishing in teh top 8 so many times is not giving you any help from the draft, I think in time mitchell and maybe walsh too will be good finds.

There are a few kids coming through (other then Mitchell and Walsh) that will be there for a while to take over when Goodes, ROK and Michael Bolton go

TheMailman

Yes......Michael Bolton..........

I think you'll find he's a singer and getting quite old! 59 isn't the best age for AFL

he can sing though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GI6CfKcMhjY

Colliwobblers

haha i don't know if thats cool, im pretty sure im not but thats rocks i love it.

cheers mailman

Capper

the big question is was Bolton singing or just miming again

SydneyRox

you cant mime his commitment level!

Justin Bieber

Changed my vote to hate them. And Mailman lol.

Mailman the 2nd

Quote from: whatlez on November 04, 2012, 01:56:50 PM
Changed my vote to hate them. And Mailman lol.

Good call Whatlez.

When you better than the rest, you gonna get dem haters