Main Menu

Love and Hate Scale

Started by Purple 77, February 04, 2012, 06:30:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple 77

Trying to see how football fans feel about other teams. Everyone has a team they support, but I'm not sure how much they like or dislike a team...

Could be interesting....

MajorLazer

Mixed feelings about this bunch. Still wondering how they manage to keep making finals without some sort of bottoming out.

TheMailman

BECAUSE WE'RE AWESOME  :) :D ;D

CFC 1979

PowerBug

Ziplock

Purple 77

Master Q

SydneyRox

Quote from: MajorLazer on February 04, 2012, 08:53:16 PM
Mixed feelings about this bunch. Still wondering how they manage to keep making finals without some sort of bottoming out.

A recuriting team second to none!! The swans record at picking players who fit the clubs belief and game style is unparralled.

Now over the last 3years we have also managed to bring in some very talented youngsters who will be ready to take the mantles from Goodes, Eski, Bolton, ROK when they move on.

Dudge

Liked  Paul Roos, so liked them, he's gone so unfortunately now who cares

Justin Bieber

Ringo

Quote from: SydneyRox on February 06, 2012, 12:34:45 AM
Quote from: MajorLazer on February 04, 2012, 08:53:16 PM

A recuriting team second to none!! The swans record at picking players who fit the clubs belief and game style is unparralled.

Now over the last 3years we have also managed to bring in some very talented youngsters who will be ready to take the mantles from Goodes, Eski, Bolton, ROK when they move on.
Don't mean to start a debate Sydney Rox but I reckon part of it was the policy of bringing the rookies along slowly and this appears to be continuing. Look at the last time a rookie played more than 11 games for Sydney.  This is one of the reasons why I am really considering Rohan this year.

TheMailman

That's true Ringo, so Reid, Jack, Hannebery and Rohan should all be steaming once Bolton, ROK and Goodes go  :)

Sydney don't just sign 5 year deals for no reason

Capper

Quote from: TheMailman on February 28, 2012, 07:07:41 PM
That's true Ringo, so Reid, Jack, Hannebery and Rohan should all be steaming once Bolton, ROK and Goodes go  :)

Sydney don't just sign 5 year deals for no reason

With PArker, Gordon and Jetta also still to come

My Chumps

Love how we have no dislikes or hates  ;D