Main Menu

Love and Hate Scale

Started by Purple 77, February 04, 2012, 06:22:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spinking

Very attractive team to watch under Clarko. Hodgey among my favorite players. Have to say Like.

tbagrocks

I really hate these toads most of all, but only because of the hype, did you know that Port Adelaide and Norwood have both won more than double the Hawks Premierships :o VFL history pppppppttttttttttffffffffffffffffffffff

Mailman the 2nd

They're still the best team for 2013 but that doesn't win grand finals

stew42

We had some great battles through 2012, I voted like, but I think it should be "respect". They are a damn good side.

ossie85

Quote from: tbagrocks on November 04, 2012, 09:46:59 PM
I really hate these toads most of all, but only because of the hype, did you know that Port Adelaide and Norwood have both won more than double the Hawks Premierships :o VFL history pppppppttttttttttffffffffffffffffffffff

The SANFL could have added national teams before the VFL, and well, they didn't :/

Dudge

The first time round i voted like for their unsociable style of footy, but then u stole Bourgoyne of us ( most likely our best player at the time :( ) so now probably don't care :D

Ricochet

theyre so exciting to watch, its hard to hate them.

Hagebear

Love watching them play but not a massive fan of the club do it will be a like for me. Hard to dislike them when they give us blokes blokes like Buddy, Cyril, Hodgey and Mitchell to watch every week.

Nige

They've been one of the more dominant teams over the past few years. Exciting to watch, play well, haven't done much wrong. Don't love them but I do like them. Also, Alex Woodward, an old boy of my school got drafted to them and would love to see him get a game for them.

Hawka

Quote from: NigeyS on November 11, 2012, 11:46:36 AM
They've been one of the more dominant teams over the past few years. Exciting to watch, play well, haven't done much wrong. Don't love them but I do like them. Also, Alex Woodward, an old boy of my school got drafted to them and would love to see him get a game for them.
Big raps on him
But an injury derailed him this year as he did his ACL
Be nice too see him grab some games some time next season

Nige

Quote from: Hawka on November 11, 2012, 11:50:36 AM
Quote from: NigeyS on November 11, 2012, 11:46:36 AM
Big raps on him
But an injury derailed him this year as he did his ACL
Be nice too see him grab some games some time next season
Saw him play a few games for the school and was always one of the best on the ground. Captained the Sandringham Dragons last season before getting drafted. Felt for him when he did the ACL, hopefully he can notch up a few games.

Toga

Really quite like the old hawks, one of the teams I really do respect in the competition!

SydneyRox

Always liked the hawks, cant argue with how they play the game and have some players that are awesome to watch

AFEV

I change my mind about the Hawks all the time. I like the way they play, I like Clarko and I like a good deal of their playing list...But as a Bombers supporter I just can't bring myself to like this team.

JBs-Hawks

Just get off the bombers and come join the dark side :P