Main Menu

Love and Hate Scale

Started by Purple 77, February 04, 2012, 06:17:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mailman the 2nd

I still feel they're overrated but I don't really care. Sometimes the players just look lazy and too often were carried on the back of Watson.

Justin Bieber

Dudge

Don't mind them, we got Wangas back off them many moons ago ;D

Nige

I've always maintained the notion that Essendon supporters are the worst and the team isn't any better. Many of my good friends are Essendon supporters too, so I guess not being a fan at all is only right. The Essendon/Richmond rivalry is always great. :P

roo boys!

DazBurg

Quote from: NigeyS on November 05, 2012, 11:34:43 AM
I've always maintained the notion that Essendon supporters are the worst and the team isn't any better. Many of my good friends are Essendon supporters too, so I guess not being a fan at all is only right. The Essendon/Richmond rivalry is always great. :P
being a bit nice to magpies and blues are you not? :P :P

Fletch74

Quote from: DazBurg on November 05, 2012, 12:26:45 PM
That's what a low IQ will do you to Daz :P

Ringo

Neither Like nor dislike the Dons.  Goes back to our "no rules" contest a fair few years back for those that can remember the clash.  Think from memory it was 2001 when Matthews made the remark of Essendon “If it bleeds, we can kill it” leading to the famous match.

Nige

Quote from: Fletch74 on November 05, 2012, 12:30:12 PM
Quote from: DazBurg on November 05, 2012, 12:26:45 PM
That's what a low IQ will do you to Daz :P
Maybe a tad, Daz.  :P
Just don't knock my less than impressive IQ, Fletch. I'm already convinced that I'm gonna get a poor study score for my Further Maths exam. :( I'm aware that I'm not the brightest crayon in the box...

Ricochet

Jimmy Hird was my favorite player growing up so always had a soft spot for the Bombers

Hagebear

It's probably a bit unfair but it's a 'dislike' for me. They haven't really ever done anything to bother me but there's just something I don't like about them. Maybe the 93' Prelim is still in my head but... Oh well.

Adamant

Yeah, I dont really like the Bombers...not really sure whay tbh lol.

SydneyRox

No large issue with the Bombers, and cant seem to dislike them. They do more damage to themselves lately than anyone else the way they come out firing and then fall over after the Byes