Main Menu

Love and Hate Scale

Started by Purple 77, February 04, 2012, 06:17:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coolfugitiv0

Where's the love?
The boys in the Red and Black are Legen... Wait for it... And I hope you're not lactose intolerant because the second half of that word is DARY!

Purple 77

The HIMYM mention almost takes them from a dislike to a don't care... almost....

justin

I can't like them because their my wifes team.

I can't hate them because their my wifes team..

Doyle

Quote from: MajorLazer on February 04, 2012, 08:41:01 PM
I go for Hawthorn and Lloyd is a sniper. That's enough reasons to hate them, right?

+1

I think it is  ;)

Cruiseon

I ticked don't care. Most of you know I barrack for Collingwood but I don't have a problem with the Bombers. A lot of Essendon supporters 'strongly dislike' (I try to avoid using hate - bit extreme) the Pies but I think the thing most Collingwood and Essendon fans have in common is that they really dislike Carlton.

I've been to many games strongly barracking for the Bombers to bear Carlton, which they often do. Maybe I'm still thankful for the 1990 flag, it all adds up.

Dudge

I can't hate the Dons because Wangas won a brownlow there

Colliwobblers

dont care, thats neutral not so bad, love heppell and thats kinda it for the bombers for me...

Jonty21

Love the Bombers! Premiers 2013 <3

ossie85

Another example of a love-hate team....

A flag next year? I doubt it, but I wouldn't have picked Sydney this year

kilbluff1985

the competition in the top 8 is reasonably close to me it just depends alot on injuries in saying that i doubt we will be serious contenders in 2013

Hawka

I dont see how people to see Essendon to be a chance
Wow they got Goddard is that why??

Capper

cant hate but some of their supporters  ::)

AFEV

Quote from: Hawka on November 04, 2012, 03:24:35 PM
I dont see how people to see Essendon to be a chance
Wow they got Goddard is that why??

I know I keep saying this but - Wow people have short memories.

Take a look at our best 22 ~

FB Fletcher, Carlisle, Hibbers
HB Browne, Hurley, Heppell
C Stanton, Goddard, Dempsey
HF Crameri, Gumbleton, Zaharakis
FF O'Brien, Ryder, Jetta
R Bellchambers, Watson, Myers
INT Howlett, Melksham, Winderlich/Hocking, [NLM]

Depth: Dalgeish, Davey, Colyer, Kavanagh, Hardingham, Dyson, Merrett, Daniher, Hille, Hooker, Pears, Dell'Ollio,

What exactly is so bad? ???
I think it's definitely as good as some f the B22s popping up for other top 8 contenders.

I'd definitely like to see another team cop the injuries we did and do better. ;)

Spinking

Don't hate them, but seriously influenced against by a work colleague who constantly over rates them. Rocks the Dons screen saver, ringtone on his phone, flag above his computer, signed jumper and poster of James Hird on the wall.  Might be ok if he was a good dude. But he's not. :)

Torpedo10

Quote from: Spinking on November 04, 2012, 06:13:37 PM
Don't hate them, but seriously influenced against by a work colleague who constantly over rates them. Rocks the Dons screen saver, ringtone on his phone, flag above his computer, signed jumper and poster of James Hird on the wall.  Might be ok if he was a good dude. But he's not. :)
LOL.