Main Menu

Love and Hate Scale

Started by Purple 77, February 04, 2012, 06:15:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doyle

I quite like these guys even though I'm a bit of a Hawks man... No hatred between the two teams ;)

ossie85

Quote from: Doyle on February 05, 2012, 05:13:44 PM
I quite like these guys even though I'm a bit of a Hawks man... No hatred between the two teams ;)

Not much finals history between Collingwood and Hawthorn, apart from last years match of the year in the Prelim.

PowerBug

Well they do give us some fantasy players you don't get anywhere else. Hmmmmmm

SydneyRox

I thought there would be a lot more hate traffic on this thread!!

to be clear I just dislike the pies, more hate the swans record against them....

Ringo

My dislike of the pies really intensified when Buckley threw his Norm Smith Medal on the ground. Despite being on a losing team he should have shown more respect for the medal and the occassion.

ossie85

Quote from: Ringo on February 12, 2012, 04:41:40 AM
My dislike of the pies really intensified when Buckley threw his Norm Smith Medal on the ground. Despite being on a losing team he should have shown more respect for the medal and the occassion.

That didn't happen.... He simply took the medal off when he came off the presentation. Never threw it anywhere.....

You really think a Captain should be wearing a medal when he and his team failed to win the one that mattered?

Ziplock

yep, it's a team sport. He won the medal because he played for the team, and the rest of them let him down :P

TheMailman

I clicked like because while it is the fans I really don't like.

The team isn't really that different from others in terms of dickishness. Every team has its Daisy Thomas etc. that opposing teams simply hate.

When I went to the SCG to see them play it was just the arrogance of the fans which really startled me. Obviously most of the pies supporters on here seem to have some form of sense at least.

So its a like from me and looking forward to seeing the Swans beat them this year   ;D

the flying hawk

Hate em and i have reason 2011 prelim final pain doesn't go away no offense to collingwood supporters

Colliwobblers

love them, and yeah everyone else hates them. kinda like america are collingwood, the biggest the best and envied and hated by all the otehr shower countries / clubs  ;)

Ringo

Quote from: ossie85 on February 12, 2012, 12:27:22 PM
Quote from: Ringo on February 12, 2012, 04:41:40 AM

That didn't happen.... He simply took the medal off when he came off the presentation. Never threw it anywhere.....

You really think a Captain should be wearing a medal when he and his team failed to win the one that mattered?
Thanks for the clarification Oss but thats what it looked like from where i was sitting sorry.  Maybe he just took it off because Vossies last quarter should have earned him the medal (do not know why the close the voting so early) and Bucks was ashamed!!!

ossie85

That's a completely different argument ;)

Ringo

Quote from: ossie85 on February 23, 2012, 09:28:53 AM

That's a completely different argument ;)
Know Oss just stirring but time to get back to better things on the boards  We enjoy the rivalry with the Pies probably one of the few team who have a good record against you (apart from last year but still ran close).

ossie85

Eck. Yes, Brisbane is high on my rivalry list. I can't believe that apart from Geelong and Hawthorn (who beat us in a dead rubber in the last round of 2010), Brisbane is the LAST team to beat us. In basically Fevola's only good game he had for the Lions lol

Justin Bieber

Most hates on the site. Go Collingwood.