Main Menu

Love and Hate Scale

Started by Purple 77, February 04, 2012, 06:15:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cruiseon

It would be a sad day when some other team takes our mantle but it's a long proud history & we wouldn't have it any other way.

truBLUE

sticking to blues tradition so i dislike them ,only good pie is one with sauce  :P

Cruiseon

Quote from: truBLUE on February 29, 2012, 04:56:47 PM
sticking to blues tradition so i dislike them ,only good pie is one with sauce  :P

Which ironically is what Wayne Harmes was ordering when he tapped the ball back into play in 1979!   >:(

Fletch74

Quote from: Cruiseon on February 29, 2012, 05:33:09 PM
Quote from: truBLUE on February 29, 2012, 04:56:47 PM

Which ironically is what Wayne Harmes was ordering when he tapped the ball back into play in 1979!   >:(
Thought that incident might have faded with memory Cruise :P

Cruiseon

Fraid not Fletch, 30 years of councilling & still feel the pain.

ossie85

I love how these polls demonstrate reality. The ultimate love/hate scale

Capper

Quote from: SydneyRox on February 12, 2012, 03:18:37 AM
I thought there would be a lot more hate traffic on this thread!!

to be clear I just dislike the pies, more hate the swans record against them....
i dont mind the pies. Never hate, mainly dislike at aome times. Their fans on the other hand..... ::)

kilbluff1985

i dislike there fans and Eddie i like some of there players like Swan and Pendles i like Swan's sense of humor

Spinking

Didn't hate them til the drawn GF  ::)

Now hate them a little...  :D

Dudge

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on November 04, 2012, 03:25:47 PM
i dislike there fans and Eddie i like some of there players like Swan and Pendles i like Swan's sense of humor

I tend to agree with the part about the players kb1985. When people are my age, i think the hatred goes away towards a club. because we pick their players in our D/T team, and hope they do well. You know, i'll get shot down for this statement, but loses the Power get these days, is softend by my D/T results. I know that sounds crazy, but hey, it's just the way it is for me :o PS - I  still love the Power, and get pi$$ off when we lose haha

Ringo

Like Dudge age wearies the fanatacism.  Used to hate the pies with a passion but now really enjoy our clashes with the Pies at the Gabba as it is one the best games of the year atmosphere wise.

tbagrocks

Hated since 91, those pesky Woods have been beating Adelaide from day one, like constantly!

But really it's probably because of the black and white! i.e (Port Adelaide >:()

Mailman the 2nd

Now that Jetta can outrun them all the Pies aren't too bad  ;D

Ricochet

Nige

They're pretty much a love or hate team, but I'm kind of indifferent when it comes to the Pies. I think they're a good side, but you kinda have to hate them if you're not a supporter. Let's just say I'm on the fence with don't care.