Previous topic - Next topic

Dudge

Grazz

ossie85

Reviving these old threads that Purple made

Adelaide clearly in the 'don't care' category :/

Has the Tippett saga changed that

Mailman the 2nd

Although I dislike them for cheating, I don't really care that much.

Capper

i actually clicked dislike all that time ago. Not sure why. Not a massive fan of the Crows but prefer them to some of the other teams out there

Dudge

Quote from: tabs on November 04, 2012, 12:48:36 PM
i actually clicked dislike all that time ago. Not sure why. Not a massive fan of the Crows but prefer them to some of the other teams out there

Yeah did the same a while ago Tabs, but now it's more of don't care. No boo's Crows fans, at least thats better than dislike lol

tbagrocks

Quote from: Dudge on November 04, 2012, 06:08:37 PM

Yeah did the same a while ago Tabs, but now it's more of don't care. No boo's Crows fans, at least thats better than dislike lol
No it's not, we want Port hating us, we don't want supporters who don't care, that just doesn't seem right, imagin if I as a Glenelg man said I don't care what Port Adelaide do :o no, we hate them! And that's how it will stay!

Dudge

Quote from: tbagrocks on November 04, 2012, 07:25:17 PM
Quote from: Dudge on November 04, 2012, 06:08:37 PM

No it's not, we want Port hating us, we don't want supporters who don't care, that just doesn't seem right, imagin if I as a Glenelg man said I don't care what Port Adelaide do :o no, we hate them! And that's how it will stay!

Ok then i'll dislike  you'se again if that makes u happy :D

tbagrocks

Funny thing is though I hate Port Adelaide Magpies, I like the Power :o Well now it's SA v the rest so Port are my No 2 lol

Dudge

Quote from: tbagrocks on November 04, 2012, 08:23:40 PM
Funny thing is though I hate Port Adelaide Magpies, I like the Power :o Well now it's SA v the rest so Port are my No 2 lol

Sometimes my brain hurts

nas

Quote from: Dudge on November 04, 2012, 08:31:23 PM
Quote from: tbagrocks on November 04, 2012, 08:23:40 PM

Sometimes my brain hurts

Huh ^^^^

Ricochet

i don't like them, but i don't hate them either (unless they're playing freo)... so i guess im "don't care"

Grazz

Luv em but dissapointed in them, this gets to the kids when i say it hope it works here lol.

Hagebear

Nige

Don't care. Some of their players like Dangerfield, Vince and Sloane are funny as on Twitter, and are guns but that's about it for me. Never really liked them as a team. However, I do love them for taking Tambling and Graham  ;D