Main Menu

Love and Hate Scale

Started by Purple 77, February 04, 2012, 06:11:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nas

Justin Bieber

I think instead of don't care it should be don't mind. Cause I sort of care, but I don't mind.

Grazz

Colliwobblers

like the crows, rarely hear any nasty shower the players get up to, think they will be a great side in a few years if everything goes right.

McRooster

Quote from: Colliwobblers on February 29, 2012, 12:48:24 AMrarely hear any nasty shower the players get up to
:o

You definitely don't live in Adelaide hey CW  ;)

I suppose we do live in 'The City of Churches' and by association our players must all be saints  :D

Colliwobblers

Quote from: McRooster on March 02, 2012, 09:11:04 PM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on February 29, 2012, 12:48:24 AMrarely hear any nasty shower the players get up to

I suppose we do live in 'The City of Churches' and by association our players must all be saints  :D

Yeah well you guys do keep a lot of stuff "in-housse" down there :)

McRooster

Quote from: Colliwobblers on March 03, 2012, 03:44:21 PM

and in barrels  ;)

Grazz

Quote from: McRooster on March 04, 2012, 10:01:51 PM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on March 03, 2012, 03:44:21 PM

and in barrels  ;)

lol shouldnt laugh really but i did snot almost everywhere when i read this. Am i a bad person im feeling guilty haha.
And if you take them Barrels and put em in a Bank how does anything leak Colli. Im going to hell for that one.
Roost you do so much for Charity/mankind you have a free pass to say what you like your spot is reserved behind the Pearly Gates
i still need to be careful

Dudge

Quote from: Dudge on February 07, 2012, 09:55:04 PM
Hates a strong word--- just saying 8)

As i said hates a strong word- so i vote strong lol. BTW, I'm going to the Crows v Pies game tonight with Grazz. Ive packed my backpack, so far nausea tablets, earmuffs (in case crows win for the trip home), bandages,collingwood scarf incase the pies win, triple 000 on the back of my hand-safety reasons, wig so i'm not recognised, six pack for numbness, my old mobile incase i get mugged. I think thats most things, but i'll keep thinking till Grazz gets here ;)

nas

Walk in backwards so everyone will think you are leaving.  Get a face mask sure Grazz has a couple oh wait that's him looking normal. lol

Dudge

Quote from: naste on March 09, 2012, 05:34:06 PM
Walk in backwards so everyone will think you are leaving.  Get a face mask sure Grazz has a couple oh wait that's him looking normal. lol

So u've seen a photo of his ugly scone then naste :D. I like the walk in backwards mate, might even give that a go to pi$$ him off

Grazz

Got a tip Dudge you can walk. My wife thinks im goodlooking naste next to Dudge im a Super Model haha.

Dudge

Damn could have me there!!!!!

nas

Quote from: Grazz on March 09, 2012, 06:27:53 PM
Got a tip Dudge you can walk. My wife thinks im goodlooking naste next to Dudge im a Super Model haha.

Karen Didn't know you when you were an apprentice in diapers then?

Grazz

Quote from: naste on March 09, 2012, 07:08:08 PM
Quote from: Grazz on March 09, 2012, 06:27:53 PM

Karen Didn't know you when you were an apprentice in diapers then?
Yeh she did, i knew Kazz since 1980 got engaged in 85 and i left Moomba in 86 married in Feb 87 had a son born xmas day 87 hey hey didnt mess around hey hey.