s.johnson or c.rioli? and opinions on mitch clarke

Started by ArthurDent, February 04, 2012, 05:33:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArthurDent

what do you think between rioli and stevie J this year?? a free up of geelong may give him more room to score well, or may dry up some of the oppertunities?

rioli is said to be having a great preseason.

also, would you have Mitch clarke and J Butcher in the forward line?

Purple 77

I think Cyril will be more consistent, and has more upside than Stevie J... Stevie J not getting any younger also...

Clark would be an interesting unique, but I don't think so. What was Butcher's price? Probably won't score high at Port Adelaide anyway

ArthurDent

Quote from: Purple 77 on February 04, 2012, 05:36:32 PM

I think Cyril will be more consistent, and has more upside than Stevie J... Stevie J not getting any younger also...

Clark would be an interesting unique, but I don't think so. What was Butcher's price? Probably won't score high at Port Adelaide anyway
M.clarke is 420k, and will play fullforward.

butcher is 285k was a top draft pick in 2010 draft played 4 games at the end of last year and avg.65

Mozza3

I'd go Stevie J over Rioli. Cyril is a perfect upgrade target, gives you a chance to see how is body is holding up. Wouldn't choose either of Clarke or Butcher, its not like they've got elite midfields giving them service.

jimmytigs

of the 2 steviej,hes not guarenteed to miss 4-6 games minimum through injury mixed in with his undisputed brilliance like rioli.clarke not in my mix,if he was a forward guarenteed to play a lot in the ruck i might have him,but as a ruck who will play almost fulltime forward,no thanku very much,if jamar goes down of course that changes things