THIS IS THE BEST TEAM! Please Rate it!

Started by kiwibomber1, February 04, 2012, 03:59:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiwibomber1

Team Name: FJ CRUISER

Any Suggestions for improvement?

DEF: Scotland, Goddard, Shaw, Enright, Clarke, Ellis, Mohr (Docherty, Wilkes)

MID: Swan, Gablett, Murphy, Barlow, Shiel, K. Stevens, (Brown, J. McDonald)

RUCK: Cox, Giles, (Deridx, STevo)

FWD: S. Johnson, Franklin, Goodes, Fyfe, D. Martin, Zorko, Treloar (Walsh, Kerridge)

With $50,700 remaining

NOTE: This is an updated team from when first posted it

The F.A.R.K.

ahhhhhhh sorry but pretty sure i already have my name on the fj cruiser

its alright just dont like riewoldt or pfeiffer (coz he is still a rookie)

Justin Bieber

That's a solid team, similar to mine so that might be why I rate it so highly haha. I have same prem players except shaw for birchall, sandilands for mummy and fife for Robbo. But very nice. Oh yeah I don't have n roo, I have christenson

yorgis

pfeiffer IS a rookie,  nroo should get back to his best overall , like your team

kiwibomber1

cheers yorgis totally agree

whatlez haha thanks i took your advice and traded out shaw for birchall.

Flame

A good side. NRoo will hopefully come good for you. Goodes should slay them early.

Bringing Birchall in is a good move. A very strong forward line!!

CFC 1979

pfeiffer may get elevated if Hitchcock or Lobbe don't come good

Both listed as 8 - 10 weeks

yorgis

elephants

Pfieffer is a rookie...
Like the risk on Nick Roo, nice work there.
Fyfe is going to be an awesome upgrade target. Not sure how Lyon will use the young fella and has had some off-season surgery. Wait until round 11 and trade him for a Zorko...
Goodes a notoriously good finisher to the season so he'd also be better as an upgrade.
Good team though mate...

Ringo4589

Id wait till preseason to make up my mind on saint nick but ypu can never be sure with him. Also i see no point in having two premium ruckman u may as well upgrade a midfeilder of forward instead.

kiwibomber1

Quote from: whatlez on February 04, 2012, 04:07:51 PM
That's a solid team, similar to mine so that might be why I rate it so highly haha. I have same prem players except shaw for birchall, sandilands for mummy and fife for Robbo. But very nice. Oh yeah I don't have n roo, I have christenson

haha thanks yeh i'll take your advice and bring in birchall

kiwibomber1

Quote from: elephants on February 04, 2012, 09:17:51 PM
Pfieffer is a rookie...
Like the risk on Nick Roo, nice work there.
Fyfe is going to be an awesome upgrade target. Not sure how Lyon will use the young fella and has had some off-season surgery. Wait until round 11 and trade him for a Zorko...
Goodes a notoriously good finisher to the season so he'd also be better as an upgrade.
Good team though mate...

cheers mate appreciate it

kiwibomber1

Quote from: Flame on February 04, 2012, 08:37:30 PM
A good side. NRoo will hopefully come good for you. Goodes should slay them early.

Bringing Birchall in is a good move. A very strong forward line!!

thanks mate really appreciate it!

Watto

Still not convinced about Grimes,
yes he was just made co-skipper of the club but that doesnt give him any magical powers in avoiding the injuries which have so far been a big issue for his career. good to see though that you have almost $100,000 to play with, so if he does go down (really hoping he doesnt as a Dees fan..) then you can upgrade him no worries
like the forwards, maybe take a bit more of a risk with your mids? no problems there though at all

biggest improvement to be made, the team name hahaha

kiwibomber1

Quote from: Watto on February 04, 2012, 11:26:52 PM
Still not convinced about Grimes,
yes he was just made co-skipper of the club but that doesnt give him any magical powers in avoiding the injuries which have so far been a big issue for his career. good to see though that you have almost $100,000 to play with, so if he does go down (really hoping he doesnt as a Dees fan..) then you can upgrade him no worries
like the forwards, maybe take a bit more of a risk with your mids? no problems there though at all

biggest improvement to be made, the team name hahaha

haha yeh agree with your points about grimes cheers for the feedback