THIS IS THE BEST TEAM! Please Rate it!

Started by kiwibomber1, February 04, 2012, 03:59:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiwibomber1

DEF: Goddard, Deledio, Birchall, Grimes, Clarke, Ellis, Mohr (Smedts, Wilkes)

MID: Pendles, Gablett, Murphy, Barlow, Shiel, K. Stevens, (Brown, J. McDonald)

RUCK: Cox, Sandilands (GIles, STevo)

FWD: Franklin, Goodes, Fyfe, D. Martin, N. Riewoldt, Zorko, Treloar (Walsh, Rowe)

With $20,900 remaining

what does everyone think of my changes? pretty much only my ruckman haha

Maverick

Solid team, even if i do have to say so myself. Good rucks there, I'm liking the Coz Sandilands combination. I don't know if grimes will do well though. I respect the fact that uve take a punt on him but he only played a handful of games last year and I'm not sure how he's gonna go this season. Birchall is another player that could go either way. If these two players fire for you, you will have a strong team.

kiwibomber1

Quote from: Maverick on February 06, 2012, 08:14:54 PM
Solid team, even if i do have to say so myself. Good rucks there, I'm liking the Coz Sandilands combination. I don't know if grimes will do well though. I respect the fact that uve take a punt on him but he only played a handful of games last year and I'm not sure how he's gonna go this season. Birchall is another player that could go either way. If these two players fire for you, you will have a strong team.

thanks for the feedback. yeh but i'll see how grimes goes in the pre-season then i will consider him.
thanks again

kiwibomber1