Luke Shuey?

Started by The Roo Boy, February 04, 2012, 03:40:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Roo Boy

Luke Shuey priced at only $513,000 is a dead set gun nothing less and entering his 3rd year, could he be notching up an average of 110+?

I think so and at a price where he isn't among the tops of the midfield group but at a price where his price will rise for sure and getting taps from cox and nic nat could he be a unique steal?

I was about to lock and load Barlow but scrolling down i noticed Shuey and thought I'd gather up some thoughts cause if he keeps injury free I could see him at the top 10 ranked up points come seasons end.

Purple 77

Quote from: The Roo Boy on February 04, 2012, 03:40:25 PM
Luke Shuey priced at only $513,000 

Only $513,000? You're right, could crack 100 this year... but it isn't cheap...

The Roo Boy

true, but as a 4th mid he is 100k cheaper then a premium and only like 50k more then Barlow

ubeaut

Too expensive. Good payer though. One to watch I reckon.

Mozza3

I'm contemplating picking him also. Apparently Cox has him only behind Judd has the best midfielder he's seen at West Coast. Training the house down, easy draw and I'd say he'll average 100 at worst. Priced at $513k you'd hope he can push that to 110 and I reckon he can.

Purple 77

Quote from: Mozza3 on February 04, 2012, 05:46:24 PM
I'm contemplating picking him also. Apparently Cox has him only behind Judd has the best midfielder he's seen at West Coast. Training the house down, easy draw and I'd say he'll average 100 at worst. Priced at $513k you'd hope he can push that to 110 and I reckon he can.

Better than Cousins? That's saying something

Mozza3

Exactly, that's what made me sit up and take notice.

The Roo Boy

Luke Shuey scoring the 2nd most ponts behind Dean Cox tonight in game 2 against the dockers with a massive 45, even more evidence to go along with why i should be picking him up especially at a price way cheaper then most premiums scoring the same.

ando_10

yep posted a thread early pre season about him liked him all last year has been pretty much a lock for me. :)

Usman

he will really boost his avg this year but he is at an awkward price. i only have room for one mid at an awkward price and i have even more faith in cotchin than shuey. shuey should avg well over 105 maybe 110+

SydneyRox

Loved him last year, but I am not sure he will be able to avg 100+ let alone 110

Usman

Quote from: SydneyRox on February 20, 2012, 01:35:17 PM
Loved him last year, but I am not sure he will be able to avg 100+ let alone 110

why not?

sid3bysid3

In my team. Will be number one WC mid IMO. Cox expecting it and room for him to step up

SydneyRox

There is a lot of people running through the Eagles midfield, chewing up DT points. Kerr, Priddis, Embley and Selwood all probably in front of him in the rotation, while Rosa and Masten on a similar level. Then you have Gaff, Swift and Stevens all looking to get a run as well.
I think he will be a fabulous player for WC this year, but that doesnt translate into DT gun automatically.

Usman

Quote from: SydneyRox on February 20, 2012, 05:21:56 PM
There is a lot of people running through the Eagles midfield, chewing up DT points. Kerr, Priddis, Embley and Selwood all probably in front of him in the rotation, while Rosa and Masten on a similar level. Then you have Gaff, Swift and Stevens all looking to get a run as well.
I think he will be a fabulous player for WC this year, but that doesnt translate into DT gun automatically.

This is Supercoach not Dream Team. Shuey plays the perfect style for SC should avg 105+