first draft of my team! please rate!

Started by oconnell, February 04, 2012, 12:29:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oconnell

first draft pelase tell me what you think!

DEF
B Goddard, B Deledio, H Scotland, G Broughton, M Clarke, B Ellis, T Bugg, B Smedts, S Morris

MID
S Pendlebury, G Ablett, D Swan, M Barlow, D Tyson, D Shiel, L Brown, T Mitchell

RUCK
S Mumford, H McIntosh, B Longer, J Giles

FWD
C Rioli, M Pavlich, S Johnson, D Martin, A Thomilson, D Pfeffier, D Zorko, A Treolar, S Rowe

if you have any tips please let me know especially when it comes to my rookies! thanks

MC

Nearly 1.4mil spent on Collingwood mids will be hard to cover effectively in rd12. Plenty of other good options around for the same if not less. Also not sold on Hmac either, definitely cheap, but with the sub rule we've seen a decline in big men running around the park. Keep an eye on NAB form and whether he plays forward more so. Love the Rioli pick, I have him in my squad and am loving that he's a unique pick... GAJ-esque for mine!

oconnell

if i traded out
Swan > Selwood

and then brought in

Leuenberger < Macintosh

would it improve my time do you think

Mozza3

Quote from: oconnell on February 04, 2012, 05:44:11 PM
if i traded out
Swan > Selwood

and then brought in

Leuenberger < Macintosh

It definitely would. Strong team.

MC

Quote from: oconnell on February 04, 2012, 05:44:11 PM
if i traded out
Swan > Selwood

and then brought in

Leuenberger < Macintosh

Again the only worry is the bye, geelong and pies share the same week i'm pretty sure. definitely preferrable if you made those trades though. Good team.

baggers11

if you have any tips please let me know especially when it comes to my rookies! thanks
[/quote]

One of the more solid teams i have seen, wait for nab cup for rookies and you'll have a good team
Welldone steering clear of injury prone money wasters