Is it safe to have Didak, Brown and Winderlich?

Started by arzbar96, February 04, 2012, 11:22:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arzbar96

My team is:
Salary cap left: $46,900.

Brendon Goddard, Brett Deledio, Dyson Heppell, Jack Grimes, Tony Armstrong, Marty Clarke, Brandon Ellis
Tim Golds, Luke Brown

Dane Swan, Gary Ablett jnr, Scott Thompson, Michael Barlow, Anthony Miles, Dylan Shiel
Tom Mitchell, James McDonald

Matthew Leuenberger, Ben McEvoy
Jonathan Giles, Orren Stephenson

Lance Franklin, Matthew Pavlich, Dustin Martin, Alan Didak, Jonathan Brown, Jason Winderlich, Billie Smedts
Dayne Zorko, Adam Treloar

Im not too keen on my forward line though, I could change Didak to Sidey and Winderlich to Porplyzia but Porplyzia isn't that great in DT, more of a SC player..
Brown should be a reasonably safe pick I'd say..

PowerBug

Not safe to have all 3 mate. i don't have any in my side atm.

Tom_16

matt1985

I'd probably stick it out with Dids and Brown. From all reports both of them are fit as a fiddle and looking to turn it on come rd 1. Haven't heard much about winder. I would prob avoid him.

arzbar96

I downgrade Windy to Porps, upgrade Brown to Sidey and kept Didak..

chatters24

All 3 are risky! I would only having a punk on 1 and at most 2

stew42

My two risks are nRoo (I want to average 85-ish) and Brown (average 80ish) they are f4 and f5...

Chelskiman

QuoteIs it safe to have Didak, Brown and Winderlich?

No.

Purple 77

It isn't, but no risk, no reward

Think Didak could be a surprise this year

Holz

Personally im quite confident about brown is carrying no soft injuires, playing in a team with an improving midfield and is priced cheap, as for the other 2 both are risky and i would only go them if i didnt have enough cash to get a decent guy in.

elephants

Flame

arzbar96

Yeh, i just have Brown as my 5th and then Porps as my 6th. I don't even know why i suddenly put dids and windy in haha.. although my team does change every day

Fenno

I would be getting rid of Didak. Back 2 years ago when he was a premium he spent time in the midfield getting a few cheap touches but now even if he is fit I highly doubt he will get in there with sidey, beams even Krakour more likely to get a run in the middle I think Dids will be forward and only forward

Off Tap

With those 3 plus Grimes, Barlow and Armstrong who are also a bit suss, you're heading into troubled waters.

I don't mind Barlow and Brown as you can make excuses for those 2 and should go OK but even then they have ???'s on them.