1 (16.7%)
1 (16.7%)
3 (50%)
6 or below
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 1

essendon2

Team Name: Gut Feeling

DEF: Goddard, Shaw, Adcock, Armstrong, Conca, Buntine, Clarke (Mohr, Ellis)

MID: Pendles, Ablett, Selwood, Sloane, Gaff, Shiel (Miles, Stevens)

RUC: Mumford, Jacobs (Giles, Stephenson)

FWD: Johnson, Franklin, Cloke, Stanley, Poplyzia, Zorko, Treloar (Rowe, Cameron)

BIGCOLSYLVIA

Quote from: essendon2 on February 04, 2012, 10:57:44 AM
Team Name: Gut Feeling

DEF: Goddard, Shaw, Adcock, Armstrong, Conca, Buntine, Clarke (Mohr, Ellis)

MID: Pendles, Ablett, Selwood, Sloane, Gaff, Shiel (Miles, Stevens)

RUC: Mumford, Jacobs (Giles, Stephenson)

FWD: Johnson, Franklin, Cloke, Stanley, Poplyzia, Zorko, Treloar (Rowe, Cameron)

i rated it a 7 for a particular reason.
Armstrong, Conca and Poplyzia are ambitious and you may have to waste trades later on in the year and that would be terrible.
Sloane is unique and so is stanley.
i am also not a fan of cloke as he is very inconsistent.
but overall pretty impressive team considering we are 49 days from lockout.

heres mine

Backs: Goddard, Shaw ,Deledio, Grimes, Clarke, Ellis B , Bugg (Emergencies) Docherty, Darley

Midfield: Ablett, Rockliff,  Thomas,  Trengove, Shiel ,  Tyson (Emergencies) Treloar, Brown

Rucks: Mumford,  Mcevoy  (Emergencies) Giles, Stephenson

Fowards: Franklin,  sidebottom,  Martin,  Fyfe,  Lecras,  Zorko,  Pfieffer (Emergencies) Walsh,  Sexton

with 105k left so money to work with.

essendon2

I give yours a 7/7.5, grimes is a bit injury prone and may burn you but he might also turn out to be a great pick up. don't really like the choice of lecras. Fyfe hasn't had a full pre season either but other than that solid team.

BIGCOLSYLVIA

Quote from: essendon2 on February 04, 2012, 11:37:54 AM
I give yours a 7/7.5, grimes is a bit injury prone and may burn you but he might also turn out to be a great pick up. don't really like the choice of lecras. Fyfe hasn't had a full pre season either but other than that solid team.
No offence, i dont mean this is a mean way. but thats the problem with your team, you haven't gone for unique team. you have gone for risks, not unique picks.
Lecras is supposed to be getting midfield time this year and his pre season has been full on midfield work.
Fyfe should be fine now his shoulder problem is gone.
Grimes is injury prone but with the captaincy and hes had a full pre-season (im a melbourne supporter i know) he should be good to go this year

Justin Bieber

Quote from: essendon2 on February 04, 2012, 11:37:54 AM

I rated your team and a seven and then try to rate his team a 7-7.5 even though his team is way better and should get a 8-9 rating. You just didn't like that your team is so poor

essendon2

I can assure you my team will out score his round 1. he has 2 premium midfielders and Thomas , who on averaged 102 and played 17 games in 2011.
sloane and gaff are going to be massive improvers whilst lecras is a gamble like armstrong. grimes has burnt all of us the past two seasons, he's like Higgins- always tempting.
so no his team is a 7 as there are plenty of better options for the amount of $$ he's spending.