RATE MY tEaM plEaSe. !Dont just look, leave a comment.!

Started by JSelwood14, July 28, 2009, 11:04:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zabs

ALSO, WAIT TO SEE HOW U GO THEN I 1ST ROUND OF FINALS (AS LONG AS YOUR IN TOP 4)

THEN LAST 2 TRaDES MAYBE RANCE FOR ROOKIE, WILL GIVE U 140 K TO UPGRADE ANTHONY OR KRUEZER TO PREMIUM

JSelwood14

can i afford that??? when should i look to trade anthony??

Zabs

YEAH I THINK SO I DID THE NUMBERS QUICKLY, HOLD OFF UNTIL UNTIL 2ND GAME OF FINALS, IT all depends on injuries and how you go in finals etc

JSelwood14

yeah ok well i should get to 2nd round if i keep getting the scores that im getting. By the 2nd round what price do you think anthony will be???

Zabs

well if he is at maybe 400-430 you have 540 - 570 to spend on final Anthony trade, there should be plenty to choose from

JSelwood14

ok it should all work out then just gota keep fingers crossed that i dont get any injuries.

Zabs

yeah i am in a similiar position, i have 1 trade left and have 110k in bank

my team is

goodard, newman, gilbee, drummond, gilbert, hodge, grimes   (suban, greenwood)

gaj, selwood, gibbs, judd, bartel, rich    (anthony, cockie)

kosi, hmac

ROK, ROO, J Brown, Buddy, Stevie J, Pav, Fev (skippy, thompson)

i am saving final upgrade for rich to montagna or hayes just waiting for 2nd round of finals

JSelwood14

Yeah very similar positon.
Montagna's Breakevn is 164 so he might be someone we could keep a close eye on.  
Very solid team tho.
Hopefully fev is having a good patch come finals.

Maca24

yes i think rich to pendles and higgens to goodwin/davis.
An1 else got a worthwhile opinion?

JSelwood14

ok down to def trading rich to pendles.
duno whether to go higgens to davey then can jst hav 2 trades with 65k in bank.. for a 460-470k midfielder. ???
or trade higgens to goodwin/davis and then with 2 trades having to do the downgrade upgrade?? for a premium mid??

2Fat2Old

JSelwood14

ok down to def trading rich to pendles.
duno whether to go higgens to davey then can jst hav 2 trades with 65k in bank.. for a 460-470k midfielder.
or trade higgens to goodwin/davis and then with 2 trades having to do the downgrade upgrade?? for a premium mid?

Ryder30

I agree rich to pendles
then higgens to goodwin-very cosistent  :)

JSelwood14

ok then ill have 2 trades and have just 1 little weaklink.. Anthony.
what do you think i should do with him. In 1-2weeks prob??? ??? ;D

Prospector_1

A lot can happen in 1 - 2 weeks, you'll probably need that trade for something else, so get used to Liam - he's a star of the future!