RATE MY tEaM plEaSe. !Dont just look, leave a comment.!

Started by JSelwood14, July 28, 2009, 11:04:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JSelwood14

Hey guys.
Just curious of what every1 thinks of my team and where it can improve.
I have 4 trades and 10k in bank.

Backline: Goddard, Gilbert, Lake, Drummond, Hodge, Broughton, Gilbee.   Rance, Pearce.
Midfield: Ablett, Dal Santo, Sewell, Cross, Rich, Anthony.    Muston, Adams.
Rucks: Petrie, Kreuzer,      Pyke, Meesen.
Forwards: Chapman, Roo, Boomer, Deledio, Buddy, J.Brown, Higgens,  Walker, Wade Thompson.
Thanks Any feedback would be great.

What trades should i do this week and for weeks to come??..

freezer

Higgins being out for 2-3, you may need a trade option there. Also, you could upgrade either Anthony or Rich to premiums. But pretty solid overall.

freezer

JSelwood14

magic_man

JSelwood14

magic_man

JSelwood14

hmm yeah that might be a good trade to upgrade from..
rich -> pendles.. or not??

JSelwood14

If Only...

Nice team.  Just bet you wish you had jselwood last week lol.

I agree with whats been said. 

I would go higgins to cyril this week which would give you over 100k.  Then you could go rich to pendle which would actually make you another 40k thanks to his injury (was magic before that).

Then next week before first final you could go muston to van Berlo and go anthony (who will prob go up another 20+) to mont, lenny or NDS or something like that.  Depends how confident of winning you are I suppose.  If you are top 4 or will win without it, I would go anthony to gibbs (prob 480 next week) and have 40k and 1 trade left for after first week of finals.  Then you could do a slight upgrade for injury or a slight upgrade elsewhere in your team.  I think I would do kreuzer to hmac.

Would give you your replacement for higgins, two upgrades in midfield and a trade for injury/upgrade in ruck.

Where are you on your league ladder?

JSelwood14

yeah thx for the ideas if only..
well i am ranked 4th on  my ladder but cant drop out of top 4.

I was thinking of going.
higgens--> Davey,, that will leave me with 30k in bank.
Rich-->Pendles,, then ill have around 60-65k..with 2 trades left.
Hoping that anthony goes up to around 380-400k in 2 weeks i could upgrade him to another option that is around 460k???
What are everyone's thoughts on that???

hibbo

Not the best bench cover, so that's a problem. Higgins needs to go and I'd try to start only one rookie in your midfield. So I'd go Rich -> Pendles (frees up 30K) and then get the best forward you can for Higgins.

stewy.23

Rich and Anthony in your mids is worrying at this time of the year, what are you ranked/avging atm?, do you want to get a high rank?, or go for league win?

JSelwood14

Yeah its a big problem so need to fix it as soon as possible.
I was really bad in first half of year so my ranking is shocking.
so just going for league win.
Last 3 weeks have been 2441, 2311,2310.

Zabs