Danny Stanley - good pick for this year?

Started by dcmagadia21, February 04, 2012, 12:33:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The F.A.R.K.

yeah but you see my point

stanley fits in on the list very low compared to other mid pricers and well tbh i dodnt even want a mid pricer in my fwds but i just picked one so i had some extra cash for mids

ele chat

elephants

Justin Bieber

Put him in your team and that's one less person I will compete with

The F.A.R.K.

Yeah go ahead dcmagadia and co. Make my job easier

elephants

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on February 04, 2012, 04:36:30 PM
Yeah go ahead dcmagadia and co. Make my job easier
Coming from the guy pumping up Paul Stewart :P ;)

The F.A.R.K.

Hey there was a reason for that. I gave backing and proof

It was because he is actually moving to a full time wing spot and at a mid priced back if his av climbs another 10-20 points because of that wing spot you have to jump on

if someone could actually provide some backing for picking stanley then go ahead but stewart is actually going to play full time wing and he has put on 4kg in pre season

elephants

Purple 77

We all have our opinions! Shall be interesting to see how it all pans out

The F.A.R.K.

well i havent picked stewart i was just putting him out there as a posability and so people could watch him during nab cup because he is now a full time wingman because port have so much youth in their defence (o'shea, pittard, jacobs, trengove ect)

The F.A.R.K.

Hagebear

Hahahaha just looked back and read from the start of this thread. Unlucky F.A.R.K. you had some valid points but seems Danny Stanley has proved a few people wrong. Did miss the first 8 rounds so 1 to F.A.R.K there. Wonder how many people have been on him since he's played his first game this year??